Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Back in the 70's ( my acid rock days ) Jethro Tull had to be my favorite band followed by Steppewolf, Deep purple and so on.Also dug Chicago Transit Authority.There was nothing like smoking a doob,putting on my headphones and drifting away with Tull .However when mandantory random drug testing came around was the last of my mary jane days but I do still have fond memories.

·
Señor Member
10,050 Posts
Tagged

·
Registered
583 Posts
Back in the 70's ( my acid rock days ) Jethro Tull had to be my favorite band followed by Steppewolf, Deep purple and so on.Also dug Chicago Transit Authority.There was nothing like smoking a doob,putting on my headphones and drifting away with Tull .However when mandantory random drug testing came around was the last of my mary jane days but I do still have fond memories.
Moody Blues and Firesign Theater are some of my fond memories.
Economics and job security became more important than recreational activities.
These days, when asked about certain activities, I say "I grew up in the 60's what do you think?"

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,116 Posts
Chicago showed up to play at a Pirate game a few years ago. There was a rain delay and they did not get on the field until after 1:00 AM. They played a great set. I was impressed.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Moody Blues and Firesign Theater are some of my fond memories.
Economics and job security became more important than recreational activities.
These days, when asked about certain activities, I say "I grew up in the 60's what do you think?"
And "Everything you know is wrong"!:D

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
TheMoodyBlues-album-daysoffuturepassed.jpg

Still one of my all time favorite albums to listen to. I had a rough childhood, and the Moody Blues got me thru it with their music.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Oops. Back to our regular channel. Tull was in there too. I enjoyed them as well.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Luckily, Ian Anderson taught himself to play...a teacher like her would have ruined him as a musician.
Seriously.

I can't read music (used to, way back in high school) and can't stand the 'Westernized' way of learning music...'this dot on the scale means you do this with your fingers'...too structured for me.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts