close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Clarion VRX925XD- In dash DVD/ 7" LCD, setup for mustangs

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by UrbanKnight, Aug 8, 2004.

1. UrbanKnight

UrbanKnight

Alright folks, If you have seen my other posts, I am moving, so all toys must go until I get settled again.

This is a complete setup for 94 -up mustang with the dual cd/tape deck setup. I am including everything you need to literally unplug you mach 460 and drop this right in. NO wiring, no headache, drop it in and watch DVD's, listen to MP3s, CDR/RW, attach to a sirius satellite radio, or even, heaven forbid, listen to the normal radio.

There is one scratch on the silver preset button area, but not a mark on the screen at all.

It includes the following:
    The unit- complete with detachable face and carrying case
    The brain (runs the show)
    Antenna Extender (becuase the antenna plugs into the brain now)
    Uncut wiring harness, with male female conectors so you attach this easily to any car
    Remote- Sure has alot of buttons, LOL
    Original box, bags and manuals (the manual is 3/4" thick)
    The mustang wiring harnes to plug directly into the mach 460 plugs
    Scoche input line level adjuster- wired into the harness so you can adjust to you mach system with ease (this is the piece you need to install aftermarket head units in mach 460 stangs.)
    The mao pocket (what goes below the head unit so you don't have a blank space (where your CD player currently is)

Unit is wired to bypass the safety switch so you can watch DVD's while car is in motion (***Safety disclaimer, LOL***although this should be for you passenger, not the driver)

Check out pics:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/the_urban_knight/lst?.dir=/6bf8&.view=t

I would like $900 shipped OBO.
    Unit was $1899 new, and is a little over a year old.

No problems at all.

Manufacturer Specs:
    Features: Fully Motorized 7"" Wide Screen Color LCD Display with Touch Panel control Single Play DVD Mechanism plays: DVD Video, CD Audio (CD, CD-R, CD-RW), CD Video (VCD), and MP3 Magi-Tune Tuner with 18FM/6AM Presets Sirius Satellite Radio Ready CeNET Control - Controls Optional Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 Processor - Controls Optional TV Tuner - Controls Optional Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver - Controls Optional DVD Changer and 6 Disc Audio CD changer Multi-Changer Control, CD Text, CD Titling (Audio CDs Only), Station Titling 3 Band Parametric EQ (Beat EQ) 4 Volt 6-Channel RCA Line Level Output 24 Bit DAC's Fiber Optic Output for Use w/DVH920 5.1 Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder/Processor 200-Watt (50W x 4ch) Partial Detachable Faceplate IR Remote Control"