close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cinderella

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by CHEF-LOU, Feb 14, 2004.

1. CHEF-LOU

CHEF-LOU

Cinderella is now 95 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.
    >
    > One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.
    >
    > Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"
    >
    > The fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"
    >
    > Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish: "The prince was wonderful but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability checks, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension."
    >
    > Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Cinderella said, "Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother".
    >
    > The fairy godmother replied "it is the least that I can do. What do you want for your second wish?"
    >
    > Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had." At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned.
    >
    > Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.
    >
    > And then the fairy godmother spoke once more: "You have one more wish; what shall it be?"
    >
    > Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, " I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man."
    >
    > Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.
    >
    > The fairy godmother said, "Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life." With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.
    >
    > For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.
    >
    > Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered.........
    >
    >
    > "BET YOU'RE SORRY YOU NEUTERED ME."