close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cincinnati indoor shoot

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BK94, Sep 17, 2011.

1. BK94

BK94

Shot a indoor GSSF shoot at Target World in Cincinnati, first time shooting at this location. Didnt to bad, my best score was 471 with my 17L. The 17L is becomming my favorite glock but I do have a Carver custom comming so I am sure its gonna change!

2. mike g35

mike g35

I love my carver raceguns and I am sure you will to. Just make sure to keep shooting your stock (CivAm) gun or in your case I guess its your comp gun. That red dot can allow you to shoot faster but theres nothing better than a gun with iron sights for practicing the fundamentals. What caliber and model do you plan to build your racegun on? I have a G22 and a G34 and they're both great but I prefer the G22.

3. Pro 2A

Pro 2A

I was there too, first thing in the morning. My first GSSF shoot too. I ended up with 443 (only did one round with my 26). Not bad for shooting like a girl :)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  4. BK94

BK94

He is doing a Gen3 17 I had laying around, Didnt really shoot it that much so I thought I would let him do his setup on it. I shoot a gen 4 17 in the Civ and will use the 17L for comp and will use the Carver for unlimited.Hopeing to get the Carver back in time to find a good load for it so I can take it with me to Conyers.

5. BK94

BK94

There are some girls I wish I could as good as they do! In the indoors it seems like if your not shooting 500 you dont have a chance so I use it as practice and its fun to shoot indoors.

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Adam if you want to shoot my 17 at Conyers let me know and I'll bring 100 extra rounds. I'm sure it won't run on your ammo. Hope you don't mind shooting a ugly gun if you decide to shoot it.

7. Pro 2A

Pro 2A

If multiple people shoot a 500, how are placements figured? They had 2 people shooting the same exercise side by side and I didn't see anyone keeping track of the time.

8. ede

ede Bama's Friend

number of Xs for tie breaker

9. Pro 2A

Pro 2A

10. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

I shot about 10:30 yesterday morn. Didn't have to wait at all, by the time i finished it was starting to get busy though. Shot my best score to date, so i was happy.

Hopefully i didn't miss any fellow GT'ers. I met GT'r Shadowdog at last months shoot. But that was only because he recognized my name when i was having my targets scored

I shot on the #2 lane and the tension must have been off on the target retrieval sytem. Every time time you would move the target it would dance back and forth about 6 inches side to side. We had to wait a min or two after each move so we could shoot a somewhat stationary target. Still, it was a fun morning.

11. BK94

BK94

I was there around that time and I was shooting lane one. I remember about the targets moving up and down, think they might need some weights on bottom of the paper target, I know New Albany does it and it seems to help.

I shot four different guns, I figured if I was going to drive two hours I might as well get some shooting in.

12. BK94

BK94

Bobby emailed me today and said it will be here tuesday! I am hopeing to get a good load in it. He suggested a 130-150 PF. I am loading MG 124 and I have WST I have been using with a Fed primer, You have any suggestion on the amout of powder to start off with?

So I prob wont need your 17 but thanks for the offer, if something would change I will let you know.

Your ugly 17 is prob already trained so it will be tough to pass up.

13. mike g35

mike g35

Hope you have fun in Conyers, go get em!

14. Alexd29

Alexd29 Go Bucks!

The results have been up @ Targetworld.net since Fri, If anyone has been waiting for them.

15. Pro 2A

Pro 2A

Thanks! I didn't do too bad with my 26. Middle of the pack of the unqualified shooters. :)