close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CIA interview

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by kentley, Dec 1, 2002.

1. kentley

kentley

The CIA needs to hire a new agent and lines up three applicants for interviews.

The first applicant gets great marks on the interview and then says:" Your wife is in the other room. To get this job you'll have to take this gun, go in there and shoot her". The applicant says:"You're crazy. We just got married and I love the woman" and stormed out.

The second applicant also has a great interview and to the request about shooting his wife says: "You're nuts. We've been married 15 years, have three lovely children and I love the woman" and stormed out.

The third applicant also has a great interview and when asked to shoot his wife, pauses a bit, picks up the gun, goes into the room and closes the door. After a few seconds gunshots were heard and then nothing. And then the sound of furniture and lamps being tossed around. About a minute later, he walks out looking disheveled. The agent asked him what the hell went on in there and the applicant answered:" It turns out the gun was loaded with blanks so I had to beat her to death with a chair!"

2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

;i ;i ;i ;i ;i ;i ;i ;i

;N

3. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

;2 kentley that was great!!!;i ;i ;i Eddie;a

4. blue-tonic

blue-tonic Thats My Bush!