Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a little Christmas money and bought a very clean, used G19. I got a little more Christmas money and I'm considering either a G17 or a Mossberg 590A1. They are both used but very clean. Price would be roughly +/- $50 between them. I do not own a shotgun and the Mossberg is on my wishlist, as is a G17. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Banned
2,720 Posts
So I got a little Christmas money and bought a very clean, used G19. I got a little more Christmas money and I'm considering either a G17 or a Mossberg 590A1. They are both used but very clean. Price would be roughly +/- $50 between them. I do not own a shotgun and the Mossberg is on my wishlist, as is a G17. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My heart yells get the G17, but my brain is saying get the Mossberg 590.

·
21,371 Posts
How much are you talking about? So I can make appropriate recommendations only.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,822 Posts
Another vote for the shotgun

Reactions: deputy tom

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
If you don’t have that “insatiable itch” for a certain gun I’d say buy a ton of ammo and shoot what you have.

·
21,371 Posts
OP depending on your budget you might be able to get both.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Get the shotgun! I was debating between the two just a month ago. Figured since I had a 19 some diversity wouldn't be bad. You won't regret it. I got the Mossberg 500 but the 590a1 is a great gun if you're gonna be banging it around a lot. It'll go through hell and back with you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.