GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
This is exactly the problem. A self described "journalist and reporter" that is spreading disinformation, and that is not the slightest bit interested in pursuing a huge story/scandal. Don't believe the lying left-wing agenda driven MSM. They are derelict in their duty...disgusting.

·
Bitter American
365 Posts
Isn't it amazing how all of the hateful, liberal "journalists" have an agenda beforehand. They refuse to debate actual facts and roll their eyes or smirk when confronted. It's like talking to brainwashed robots.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
she looked like a winner to her audience... nothing gained...

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
This is the first time I have even heard of this woman..(is she a woman? Hard to tell).
This CNN journalist...(Is she a Journalist or just a propagandist?) got taken to the wood shed!

Reactions: hogship

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
This is the first time I have even heard of this woman..(is she a woman? Hard to tell).
This CNN journalist...(Is she a Journalist or just a propagandist?) got taken to the wood shed!
She has been around along time. She has done a lot of war zone coverage over the years. I guess she has gotten too old for that kind of thing.

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
She has been around along time. She has done a lot of war zone coverage over the years. I guess she has gotten too old for that kind of thing.
That may be.
Wasn't she played by Dustin Hoffman?
Unknown-1.jpeg
Looked a little better back then.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Why would anyone look at anything that has the logo CNN on it ? This would be the only time I personally would see this unless it's played on a real news outlet. This journalist woman is one of the reasons Nickelodeon News has a higher rating than CNN.

Sent from my Stupid Phone

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
She must be shellshocked after dodging all that sniper fire. With Brian Williams.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Misread the post's title. Thought is said licked. ;)

·
Essential Deplorable
628 Posts
ROTFL! Ms. Harrington opened up a can of whup ass on Amanpour!

Reactions: DonGlock26
1 - 20 of 23 Posts