GlockTalk Forum banner

161 - 180 of 218 Posts

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,496 Posts
One thing that bothered me was Trump bringing Joe's son into the discussion when it came to the drug problem.

It was a cheap shot, and most people empathize with a family member having addiction problems.
Hunter Biden is a despicable human being on so many fronts. Also Trumps family has been targeted since day one. Hunter is fair game.

·
20,496 Posts
why in the hell was trump asked to denounce white supremacy ???? are they the ones burning down portland and seattle???!!!! why wasnt biden asked to denounce blm and anitifa for terrorizing cities????
Yep. This was one of the most glaring examples of Wallace's bias last night. Disgusting.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Another reason I like Trump. Hes a mans man not a slime bay dbag.
In my world, a "man's man" is one that works hard, pays his taxes, stays true to one spouse, listens and is respectful to the opinion of others, isn't a bully and a blowhard, and not just interested in himself. Not sure EITHER of our choices qualify.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The son's addiction is to whores, and lots of illegal money. I don't really have empathy for that.
Hunter Biden is a despicable human being on so many fronts. Also Trumps family has been targeted since day one. Hunter is fair game.
I agree he is fair game on certain subjects, but bashing his drug problem is just trashy.

I realize I'm mostly alone in this viewpoint, but Hunter isn't the one running for president.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The only reason I would have watched would be to count how many times Joe said, "Here's the deal." Did anyone keep count?

The public expected a debacle, sounds like all three participants delivered.

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
In my world, a "man's man" is one that works hard, pays his taxes, stays true to one spouse, listens and is respectful to the opinion of others, isn't a bully and a blowhard, and not just interested in himself. Not sure EITHER of our choices qualify.
..... and yet one, after only 1 term of which half was under total duress, has been the best conservative president ever.
Not really much else to know.

The world is not Mayberry.

·
Registered
13,942 Posts
Chris has done a very fair job but Trump has handed the entire election to Biden tonight. I can’t get over this train wreck. Trump has totally blown it. Unreal to watch.
Jill Biden is that you?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
20,496 Posts
I agree he is fair game on certain subjects, but bashing his drug problem is just trashy.

I realize I'm mostly alone in this viewpoint, but Hunter isn't the one running for president.
No, but his father who abused his position as VP to secure his son some sweetheart high paying foreign gigs is running. They are tied together in corruption which makes him part of the discussion.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
He claimed to be the moderator but there was no moderator for the debate.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Biden's son is fair game. It's clear to me that DAD got favors for him and he got caught. Don't give me that Scranton crap either. Poor Joe aint poor.

Trump has been pushed around since day one and last night pushed back, nobody likes it. He isn't a politician and doesn't answer in the pc norm.
I'm glad he shut Sleepy Joe down. I haven't watched tv in nearly a month. I went home a few days back and had it on while fixing dinner. The left has run nothing but attack adds about lies and failures.

I said this here before, if SJ had a plan in March, why didn't he step forward and work together to keep so many from getting sick and dying.

The left regularly states how they work together across the isle. BS!

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
He claimed to be the moderator but there was no moderator for the debate.
I watched the full thing this morning after only watching parts last night. I think there was a point when Wallace said something like "I'm going to ask you a question about ---, but you can answer about anything you want". Or something like that. Bro, do you even moderate?

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,353 Posts
This pretty much sums it up.

upload_2020-9-30_9-46-40.jpeg

Reactions: Current Resident

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Somebody stated here already SJ called the sitting president a Clown and also told him to shut up.

With all the trash he and obama created, policies that were failures, nobody ever said that stuff to them on a public stage. We may have felt that way but it was never said out loud.

Their own conduct with running the smear campaign that they do the nancty, chuck, aoc, they show zero respect for the office because they don't like the guy. If you want respwct you are going to have to warn it and what they have done is flat out dishonorable.

Reactions: n2g and NMG26

·
20,496 Posts
It indeed was a dumpster fire and a train wreck. We all expected that and we weren't disappointed. I can't imagine that any debate has changed many minds on either side. They are mostly just for entertainment anyway. Words mean very little. Actions and political party affiliation tell you all you need to know.

·
Registered
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
i started watching this debate and so far it's chris wallace and biden debating trump, hell wallace is participating more than biden in the first 15 min
I started 12 min in so I went back and watched from the beginning. Trump was okay for the first 5 min but then was interrupting Wallace during the question. That is not Wallace's fault. I cannot stand it when people try to talk over each other, that is just ridiculously rude, and a waste of time. You might as well start throwing things. Wait for the full question then tear it apart from the start of the question to the bottom without getting emotional.

Just because Wallace did not ask the questions you want does not put him in the bag for Biden. Who could have asked all sorts of "your record shows you don't care about the environment, are you going to do anything to address climate change?" Type questions and he didn't.

It is not his job to fact check, he provides topics and tries to keep them civil.

161 - 180 of 218 Posts