GlockTalk Forum banner

141 - 160 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
I watched it, the president did have his moments, but the dems had Sleepy Joe awake and prepared, Wallace, I cannot ever watch that guy again, he pandered to Biden, and the cameras were straight on Joe when he looked to his base and gave them the we are going to do this for you political answer(s).
God help us all.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hell no but there’s tons of undecided out there and Trump didn’t do himself any favors. I’m a big Trump fan but if some of you on here couldn’t see that debacle of a debate I can’t help it. Trump was not Presidential at all.
If anyone doesn’t know who they are voting for now, they should write in their favorite cartoon character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
INFIDEL
10,276 Posts
trump had a good response to covid but he should have pointed out the obama administration was told n95 masks were depleted and did nothing about from the swine flu so going into covid we were behind from the get go

·
Registered
894 Posts
If we’re talking about their appearances, Trump really didn’t have the upper hand here. Someone’s getting ripped off if that’s what $70K of haircuts looks like; he walked onstage looking like he’d slept overnight on a subway bench and used a dead rat for a pillow. :crazy:
So you are gonna write in John Stamos?

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Hell no but there’s tons of undecided out there and Trump didn’t do himself any favors. I’m a big Trump fan but if some of you on here couldn’t see that debacle of a debate I can’t help it. Trump was not Presidential at all.
In Trumps vernacular, Trump choked last night. Trump said all his media appearances got him ready for debates when in fact, I think the media minions were trolling him incessantly and studying his reactions which helped Bidens debate coaches figure out how to knock Trump off his game and make him frustrated. And Trump looked very frustrated to me as well as petulant and spoiled to boot. If I wasn't the 100% loyal Trump supporter that I am I'd think he looked a total idiot.

I'm curious if Trump was advised Biden could come at him as he did and Trump disregarded his own debate coaches thinking he was going into a cakewalk situation?
He obviously was as surprised as anyone else that Biden wasn't as dippy as he's been the rest of the year. The thing Trump needs to keep in mind, Biden was probably holding back. He's been in training all summer and was debating Trump pretty well even if he was a lying sack, but Trumps attacks seemed to have little effect on Biden. They were ALL expected and he was well groomed to deal with him.

·
Garbage Day!
9,395 Posts
Reactions: R.B. Riddick

·
Registered
586 Posts
I agree the debate was a mess. I also hate people talking over each other. The main problem I had with Trump, even though I think he is the best president we have ever had, was his inability to elaborate on his various points, partly because of Wallace the moderator. The average American does not follow politics very closely, so when Trump lists a bunch of things in his answer, instead of providing clear descriptive points, the average American may not know what he is referring to or how it applies to the answer.

One thing I think he should have nailed Biden on was when Biden talked about bringing jobs back, etc. We all know Obama/Biden had the absolute worst jobs/unemployment numbers. We also know they manipulated the data by excluding people who gave up looking for jobs and dropped out of the workforce in order to make the unemployment percentage lower than it was. If I recall it was on the order of 10% when they were reporting around 4%. It would have then been an easy jump for Trump to tie that to Biden selling us out to China, etc.

Trump 2020!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Wallace is a left wing Democrat soldier. Nothing more than a compromised pawn. Hates Trump, and that is obvious. Another example of MSM bias against the President. I can't stomach looking at him anymore than I can Obama. Fox News is going the way of Drudge.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
One thing that bothered me was Trump bringing Joe's son into the discussion when it came to the drug problem.
It was a cheap shot, and most people empathize with a family member having addiction problems.
The son's addiction is to whores, and lots of illegal money. I don't really have empathy for that.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Think you guys are a bit hard on Wallace. Did he pander to the left? I would say a bit but most of it was his calling out trump for not following the agreed upon rules and generally being an arse.

141 - 160 of 218 Posts