GlockTalk Forum banner

121 - 140 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
No one knows who the hell they are. They aren't the ones burning down cities and assaulting police.
Just cruising through a wide range of online news about tonight and the proud boys show up in quite a few titles. I think it's going to get a lot of play in the coming days.

I know they aren't the ones burning things.

·
Registered
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
wallace is a big something that rhymes runt
You guys going after Wallace have the same cognitive dissonance people with TDS have. You have to look at things with an honest eye, not the way you want them to be. I really wanted Trump to run away with this and he blew it. It is not Wallace's fault, he did a great job.
The one exception someone pointed out was asking Trump if he was going to rely on the Supreme Court to count votes. That was just pot stirring and completely uncalled for.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Wallace gave Trump a softball with the White Supremacist/Militia question. He tied it into the Kenosha shootings of which Trump should have hit it out of the park with the armed people protecting lives and property just like the LA riots, a self defense issue and then should have said the government wouldn't tolerate anyone breaking the law, and would prosecute them whether they were Antifa or white supremacists. Instead, he muddled it up with his New-Yawka angry guy rant.
Sorry arse chit. Wallace was pretty fair and and the only reason Trump had problems with him was that Trump's chit was weak.

Believe me, I wanted the score 78-0 for Trump, it didn't happen.

·
Registered
26,200 Posts
No, I love Trump but hated his early performance, it was a terrible look for him.
I really don't like Trump at all. I don't care about the debates. Debates are for emotional folks. The question I try to answer is: Who would be a better President. Trump by a country mile. No doubt. Debating is just one minor skill that a President should have.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I’m literally floored.....Trump criticism on GT?? Are you kidding me? Is the world coming to an end??
I think trump was trump. The kicker was Biden was way way way more formidable of a foe than anyone on the right thought he would be. Got kicked right square in the ding ding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,983 Posts
I wrote this 15 minutes in and didn't post it:

I work on Trump's campaign, I've donated thousands. HE IS A TRAIN WRECK TONIGHT!!!!

I then watched the rest and can say Trump did what he had to do. I don't think Joe will come back for another one. I also think the GOP has the news cycle figured out and some bomb shells will be coming out.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Trump’s lack of self control and real plans were on full display during this debate. His performance was POOR. However, this will have no affect on his DECIDED voters.

·
Anti-Federalist
17,738 Posts
Trump’s lack of self control and real plans were on full display during this debate. His performance was POOR. However, this will have no affect on his DECIDED voters.

I've seen estimates that there are somewhere between 10-20% undecided voters.

·
S.R.D. v
10,028 Posts
You guys going after Wallace have the same cognitive dissonance people with TDS have. You have to look at things with an honest eye, not the way you want them to be. I really wanted Trump to run away with this and he blew it. It is not Wallace's fault, he did a great job.
The one exception someone pointed out was asking Trump if he was going to rely on the Supreme Court to count votes. That was just pot stirring and completely uncalled for.
Holy crap are you sleeping with Chris Wallace? I can't believe anyone could miss the hatchet job that liberal ***** did last night. We have leftists literally burning cities down and murdering innocent police officers, and Chrissy wants President Trump to denounce white extremism? (which he unhesitatingly did by the way)

Where in the race assault (err I mean portion) of the debate was the "You ain't black" question RenoF250? Your gurl friend wasn't even remotely fair and denying it is a very bad look.

·
Señor Member
8,683 Posts
I've tried to find the Debate on Youtube, but can only find clips. Anybody have a link they'd be willing to post for us web-ignorant?

Thanks.

·
Garbage Day!
9,395 Posts
If we’re talking about their appearances, Trump really didn’t have the upper hand here. Someone’s getting ripped off if that’s what $70K of haircuts looks like; he walked onstage looking like he’d slept overnight on a subway bench and used a dead rat for a pillow. :crazy:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It was ugly, more of a two on one ambush than a debate. Not one of Trump’s finer moments, but all things considered, he did OK. I don’t think the “debate” changed anyone’s mind - that is anyone who will actually get out and vote.

121 - 140 of 218 Posts