GlockTalk Forum banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
he said yes to denounce it, how is this f_ing it up?? why was he asked in the first place when biden has publicly praised segregationists?
He said “stand by”. Wanna guess how the proud boys took that? He came across as encouraging them and letting them know he is on their side and might invoke order 66 (cue Star Wars music). Don’t know if that was his intention but that was the effect.

·
INFIDEL
10,285 Posts
He said “stand by”. Wanna guess how the proud boys took that? He came across as encouraging them and letting them know he is on their side and might invoke order 66 (cue Star Wars music). Don’t know if that was his intention but that was the effect.
he did denounce them and has multiple times prior to this debate... are white supremacists taking over burning down seattle and portland??? that was the subject matter so why was trump asked to condemn white supremacists??? why wasnt BIDEN asked to condemn antifa and BLM for terrorizing cities? why wasnt biden asked about his praise for segregationist?

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
Hahahaah,
Best line of the day (that I have seen) from Charlie Hurt.

Biden spent the first half of the debate berating Trump for shutting down the economy............ Then spent the second half of the debate talking about things to shut down the economy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i sent Fox News an email telling them I thought Wallace was a tool!

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
In my world, a "man's man" is one that works hard, pays his taxes, stays true to one spouse, listens and is respectful to the opinion of others, isn't a bully and a blowhard, and not just interested in himself. Not sure EITHER of our choices qualify.
We crucify people like that, don't we?

#sarcasm

201 - 218 of 218 Posts