Chris Wallace

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by RenoF250, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Unfortunately, they go hand in hand. No news source has ever been favorable towards his family. Hollywood has also gone after Baron for sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotn1 and rock_castle like this.
  2. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Because according to joe, antifa is just an idea. It doesn’t exist. So all the videos of them assaulting police and citizens, isn’t real either. Nor is the dim money spent to defend them.

n2g and callihan_44 like this.

3. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Donna Braille in drag.

4. KindOfBlue

KindOfBlue

He was just saying out loud what everyone was thinking. He calls it like he sees it.

isn’t that the usual talking point used by Trump supporters? (I’m being sarcastic)

seriously though, I was surprised Biden went down to Trump’s level

Rizzo and Deanster like this.
  5. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

You don't even know your own candidate.

Biden has been arrogantly insulting people, including on the campaign trail, for his entire career.

You're the typical Democrat, you literally can't even think for yourself, you just swallow whatever the party puts in your Kool-Aid.

6. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? Millennium Member CLM

Perhaps he doesn't denounce White Supremacy as a movement?

I think Hunter is fair game, though doing it when Beau was brought up was a major mistake, IMHO.

I do think that someone with Jared Kushner as a SIL and on staff might wish to be a little cautious about invoking family issues, though - I think Kushner plays things fast and loose, and isn't anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is.

It's a miracle he hasn't been caught doing something radically illegal yet.

By contrast, I think Ivanka is actually as smart as she thinks she is, and highly capable. She's a legitimate asset to the Trump Administration, I'm not so sure about Jared. I'd like to see Ivanka run for something big in the future, she's always impressed the hell out of me.

IMHO, nobody walked away from that dumpster fire last night looking good, but Biden and Wallace were clearly interested in keeping things civil, at least to begin with.

Trump was intentionally creating chaos, which is very much on-brand for him, and IMHO will cost him bigly with voters.

All he needed to do last night was be calm, confident and firm, he would have left Joe looking pale, ineffective and sad.

Instead Trump decided to validate every criticism of his behavior and focus on petty BS instead of leadership. A feast of chaotic clips for MSM to show for weeks.

We'll see how it plays out, I could be dead wrong, but I'm calling this one a huge strategic and tactical failure for the Trump campaign.

Rizzo likes this.
  7. 45caldan

45caldan

“Shut up man”....

Officer's Match likes this.
  8. JFrame

JFrame

"Hey... Listen, fat..."

;)

9. Terry G

Terry G

Trump came out of the gate angry and appeared to get even angrier and almost out of control. He could have scored major points if cool, matter of fact, stick to the issues, and well, Presidential. A condescending tone toward Biden would have been much better than the childish anger of a spoiled brat. A lot of Trump supporter's think this display's a strong, take no prisoner's leader. I don't. No one won this debate, because it wasn't a debate.

KindOfBlue, Rizzo and Longbow like this.
  10. Longbow

Longbow Millennium Member

"Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down?" moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News posed to Trump midway through the debate.

So, the KKK and militia groups takes orders from Trump?!

The moderator is a fool and clearly very biased.

Officer's Match and rock_castle like this.
  11. JFrame

JFrame

Yeah -- it's a classic "when did you stop beating your wife?" type of question.

12. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan NRA Life Member.

"Every one has a plan until they get punched in the face."

JFrame likes this.
  13. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan NRA Life Member.

It is easy to denounce the Klan. They don't even exist as far as political power. They are more like democrats than republicans, they haven't DONE ANYTHING but have a few meetings and pat each other on the back in 60 years. Asking anything about the Klan is a ridiculous question, its not like they got together and spent the last month toasting wienies as Portland burns or dragging people out of cars and beating their brains out.

Rotn1 and Longbow like this.
  14. glockman66

glockman66

Sorry

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    kiser64 likes this.
  15. The Father

The Father

The Donald is the Bull in a China shop. Denigrate him or the job his team has done, Donald fires all available cannons. Wallace forgot who he was dealing with.

Why can't Trump be more George W Bush. The Democrats would kick him in the nuts and George would just smile and not say a word. Then all the Democrats' would all walk by and kick him in the nuts.

Rotn1 likes this.
  16. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

The Bernie Bros know that Biden is just lying to appear moderate so he doesn't scare off swing voters.

Democrats do that all the time.

n2g and cbetts1 like this.
  17. Rizzo

Rizzo Garbage Day!

Can't think for himself?

“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander” is pretty self-explanatory, as far as axioms go. ;)

You (general you, not necessarily you you) can't excuse one man's boorish, classless behavior as "tough talk!" and "tellin' it like it is!" and "I like 'real talk', a man who doesn't talk like a politician!" and condemn another for the same behavior. That's not how basic logic- not to mention intellectual integrity- works.

And the fact that you posted that last part on a board full of MAGA-shouting Trumpophiles with a straight face is priceless. :animlol:

Deanster and KindOfBlue like this.
  18. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

My opinion

First question Trump won.
    Biden starts to get in trouble by biden being biden.
    Wallace comes to biden's rescue.
    Wallace asks question with false premise supposedly as fact.
    Trump challenges the question.
    Wallace argues with Trump.
    Trump calls out wallace by correctly identifying that Trump is debating the moderator.
    As Biden tires , Biden falls into his customary pattern of name calling. Yet Wallace does not interrupt biden.

Rest of debate Wallace shields Biden interrupts Trump at least 4 to 5 times as he Interrupts Biden.

Preplanned conclusion msm call Biden.

Actually
    Trump blew up the msm and democrat strategy to shield
    biden.
    Trp brought up issues not covered by MSM
    Hunter coruption, kicked out of the Navy for drug use
    Voter fraud Tump ballots in ditch, no republican poll watchers allowed in Philly etc.
    Separate Biden from the squad.

Demonstrated Wallace bias.

I noticed CSPAN had poor video quality and sound. But showed close up split screen. I watched the live presentation to see bid ns condition. Biden seemed to get tired out by the second question.
    Today I started to watch the Rightsid Broadcast Network video.
    Used far away shots and better sound quality. Came across as less hectic and easier to hear all three debaters. The moderator actually acted more like a debater.

It was pretty much as I expected. Including msm declaring biden the winner. And now trying to get the next two cancelled. Could that be because biden can't make the cut?

19. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

Click on my profile and then look at my recent postings in the last 24 hours and then get back to me...

Deanster likes this.