GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope it is not considered political to say I think Chris Wallace is doing an excellent job on the debate. Fair questions to both sides, doing his best to hold them to time, minimal reaction to either's comments, etc.

I tip my hat.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,017 Posts
Definitely not Trump's best performance. He came out of the gate really out of control. He's dialing it back in but damn, he was not doing well in the beginning.

I don't care for Chris, but yeah, he's doing 'okay'. He finally pushed back on Biden a little.

Definitely two guys who can't stand each other.

8:51 central.

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
I hope it is not considered political to say I think Chris Wallace is doing an excellent job on the debate. Fair questions to both sides, doing his best to hold them to time, minimal reaction to either's comments, etc.

I tip my hat.
Seriously?

Joe Biden actually said " I'm not going to answer that question" to one of the questions, and Wallace gave him a total pass on it.....

·
Cheese?
9,451 Posts
Given how unhinged Trump was acting up front, Wallace was pretty understated. Trump has calmed down a little, and it's at least temporarily going better.

I'm sure committed voters love his rabid style, but I think it's a HUGE turn off for regular people.

Biden isn't doing himself any favors either. Looking mighty dopey.

·
1,017 Posts
Given how unhinged Trump was acting up front, Wallace was pretty understated. Trump has calmed down a little, and it's at least temporarily going better.

I'm sure committed voters love his rabid style, but I think it's a HUGE turn off for regular people.

Biden isn't doing himself any favors either. Looking mighty dopey.
No, I love Trump but hated his early performance, it was a terrible look for him.

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
Yessir I am and the American people expect more out of the President that what Trump has shown so far. Biden has been much more in control.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
523 Posts
A trainwreck for sure.
Biden lost me on the first question: He said something to the effect of The people have a right to select Justices.

As Amy Klobuchar tweeted "The people elect the President. The President appoints the Justices." She gets it.
Also, if the roles were reversed the Democrats would ramrod their choice through.

·
1,017 Posts
Yessir I am and the American people expect more out of the President that what Trump has shown so far. Biden has been much more in control.
Biden called the sitting president a clown, thats REALLY in control.

·
Cheese?
9,451 Posts
No, I love Trump but hated his early performance, it was a terrible look for him.
If it's a turn-off for even committed supporters, it may have been worse than I even thought.

I (as usual) hate the products of most organized politics, and find both of them incredibly distasteful.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Chris has done a very fair job but Trump has handed the entire election to Biden tonight. I can’t get over this train wreck. Trump has totally blown it. Unreal to watch.
You’re kidding, right? Are you watching the same debate as the rest of us?
Yep, I'm watching it and Trump is performing well below par and Biden is looking better (unfortunately).

·
Registered
12,871 Posts
Biden is stumbling and losing his train of thought; he's pale and appears to be sweating.....he looks like hes going to have a stroke...

Not even vaguely Presidential....

·
Cheese?
9,451 Posts
Wallace is doing a pretty good job of hanging in there, and not letting this thing just drag him along, imho.

OK, I'll take that back, he just let Biden off the hook on the LE endorsement, and Trump off the hook on calling out white supremacists.

sigh.

This is not how things will work when I'm god-emperor of the galaxy. ;)

1 - 20 of 218 Posts