close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chris Reeve Green Berets and Project II's

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by arinvolvo, May 11, 2004.

1. arinvolvo

arinvolvo HUGE Member

FREE 3 day PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING!!
    Ok folks...thanks to everyone who got in on the great prices for the last shipment of 5.5 inch green berets. I also realize i am a relatively new member of Glock Talk...I can provide references from THR or other forums if needed.

I now have some more goodies at excellent Glock Talk member deals. Remember, the prices are too low to post...so dont hesistate to email me at my screen name @yahoo.com or click the email link in my signature!!!!

The Project II
    (clip point blade) was designed in conjunction with Sgt. Karl Lippard, USMC and author of "The Warriors - United States Marines". The concept was to fulfill all the features which Sgt. Lippard felt were vital for a knife carried by a Marine. The 7.5" blade is perfect for chopping, digging and cutting, with sufficient weight up front for maximum strength and ideal balance. The wave serrations on the cutting edge are designed to cut easily through nylon cord or harness. The 2" cross guard has a night index which tells you by touch which direction the cutting edge is facing. The symmetrical leather sheath has a strap-and-snap closure that can be moved to accommodate left or right hand draw.

BLADE SIZE: 7 1/2"
    TOTAL SIZE: 12 3/4"
    BLADE MATERIAL: A2 Tool Steel- for excellent edge retention and shock resistance.
    HANDLE, GUARD & BLADE: Integral A2 tool steel with non reflective black Kalgard finish.
    SPECIAL FEATURES: Lifetime guarantee. Indestructable- the entire knife was made from a single solid billet of steel. Very high quality black leather sheath. Removable butt cap with storage area in handle.
    MSRP $315 USD. Email or PM for special pricing and included shipping. Only have a few available at special price.

[​IMG]

Known to the Green Berets as "The Yarborough" and to everyone else as "The Green Beret Knife", this no-nonsense, hardworking tool was designed by renowned knifemaker and designer, Bill Harsey with function and manufacturing input from Chris Reeve. Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Green Beret Knife is a using knife that, just like the men for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising.

DESIGNER: Bill Harsey
    BLADE SIZE: 7"
    TOTAL SIZE: 12 3/8"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless CPM S30V Steel -with KG Gun-Kote
    HANDLE: Olive Drab Green Canvas Micarta
    SHEATH: Green Airborne DeLuxe model by BlackHawk Industries, Inc
    Life time warrantee through chris reeve knives.
    MSRP $300 USD. Email or PM for special pricing and included shipping. Only have a few available at special price.

[​IMG]

2. arinvolvo

arinvolvo HUGE Member

one green beret sold!! a few left!

WOW, that was fast.

3. csr

csr Suppress it

Email sent on Green Beret
    Nimesh

4. arinvolvo

arinvolvo HUGE Member

csr, did i reply to you yet?? i dont know if i got your email.

5. csr

csr Suppress it

No I haven't recieved any info yet. I was interested in the Green Beret.
    csr002001@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Nimesh

6. arinvolvo

arinvolvo HUGE Member

ok, email replied...if you try to send me email through the glock talk page, it may or may not work.

please just email me directly.

7. arinvolvo

arinvolvo HUGE Member

ok folks, all the Green berets are GONZO!! off to happy homes...with happy knife wielding freaks!!;) ;f

still a few project IIs and i cant beleive they are still here!!! these are some of the nicest, toughest fighting kinves i have ever seen!! they NEED good homes!!