close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chris Reeve Green Beret Knife with both Blackhawk Airborne Sheath and Leather Sheath

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eddie C., Jun 2, 2007.

1. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Hi folks. I have a brand new Chris Reeve Green Beret Knife also known as "The Yarborough" knife. I also purchased a Leather Chris Reeve sheath with it. This outfit cost me $355.00 with shipping.

As you know, discounts on this knife are rare if not impossible to get.

MAKER: Chris Reeve Knives
    BLADE SIZE: 7"
    TOTAL SIZE: 12 3/8"
    BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless CPM S30V Steel -with KG Gun-Kote
    HANDLE: Olive Drab Green Canvas Micarta
    SHEATH: Green Airborne DeLuxe model by BlackHawk Industries, Inc
    SPECIAL FEATURES: Lifetime guarantee. Known to the Green Berets as "The Yarborough" and to everyone else as "The Green Beret Knife", this no-nonsense, hardworking tool was designed by renowned knifemaker and designer, Bill Harsey with function and manufacturing input from Chris Reeve. Made in Boise, Idaho by Chris Reeve Knives, the Green Beret Knife is a using knife that, just like the men for whom it was designed, is efficient, tough and uncompromising.

[​IMG]

Knife, Blackhawk sheath, and Chris Reeve leather sheath $250.00 firm. Add $8.00 for shipping and insurance.

I will accept P.O. money order or PayPal. No trades at this time.

Email or PM me for payment information.

Thanks.

***Edited to add:
    This knife has never been used for anything. It's never been taken out of it's sheath. Well, I shouldn't say that.....I did go in my safe every other month and pull it out to look at it. I also slid it in the leather sheath to see how it looked.....and I'm proud to say it looked GREAT! Other than that, it's never been used to cut anything. I never even opened a letter with it, but I bet it would do that great too! I have the certificate/papers and box too!

2. Eddie C.

I have had a couple of inquiries on this knife. Someone has asked to see pictures of the leather sheath. I will try to get my brother to send you a photo of the sheath. My camera is out at my other brother's in NC. It's a typical leather sheath by Chris Reeve. It is black leather, has his CR insignia and is quality as good as any. Chris Reeve doesn't make anything crappy. Everything is top shelf and if it's meant for our Green Berets, it's going to be better than that.

This knife puts just about any other fixed blade I've ever seen to shame. There's more than a few on this board that carry this baby around with them. Just ask them. They'll tell you the quality of this knife. Better yet, find a Green Beret.

First one that says "I'll take it!" it's theirs.

Thanks,
    Eddie

3. Eddie C.

This knife is SOLD!

Thanks everyone for the inquiries.

Eddie C.:thumbsup: