Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Florist
20,452 Posts
I'd rather have a lighter engraved with "SEAL Team 6 Class of 2001," so people would think I was part of SEAL Team 6.

·
MacGyver
8,101 Posts
I have several that say Rolex, and Ferrari.

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Cool, but I don't smoke and I don't give China any of my money when I can avoid it.

·
Federal Member
29,783 Posts
Nice. I don't smoke, but if it was $10 shipped, I would buy one.

·
G43 Fanboy
2,258 Posts
I quit smoking 10 years ago. It is one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I can spend the money (that I used to “burn”) on ammo now. ;)

·
Federal Member
29,783 Posts
Glad it is NOT a Sig 320 Lighter!!!

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1eyedjack01

·
bene vivere
2,362 Posts
Bling:poop:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Yup, first thing I thought was stolen valour, would a seal be that pretentious anyway. I met the real thing on a service call and you would never have guessed it from his unassuming manner.
True that. Bonified badasses don't need to broadcast to the world. I was 19 years old until I figured out what my Uncle Mike actually did in the Navy.

·
G43 Fanboy
2,258 Posts
I miss smoking, and I miss my Zippo's.
Me too.:LOL: I still have a couple of Zippos that I used to use including one that my wife gave me about 30 years ago. I had a dream the other night. I don’t even remember what it was about, but in that dream I was smoking again, and man! It tasted great! 🤣

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
I have misplaced the Zippo my dad carried in WW2. It was crusty but worked well. One of my sibs probably has it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts