China Virus

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by ken grant, Aug 10, 2020.

1. M&P15T

M&P15T All Hail King Kona

This. The Wuhan Institute of Virology is China's only Level 4 biological research facility.

Think about that for a minute.....

A Chinese Level 4 biological research facility.

So it's either a cheap Chinese knock-off of a Level 4 facility, or they got help from outside to design and build it. And even if they did get help in designing and building it, there were probably serious corners cut in it's construction. Plus, it would need both serious maintenance, and strict adherence to safety protocols.

Who here thinks the Chinese are capable of properly building, properly maintaining, and properly using, a Level 4 biological research facility?

They were deep into Coronoavirus studies, and they had an "oops". If it was designed as a bio-weapon, we'd all be dead by now.

Westexas likes this.
  2. Westexas

Westexas

Correct. This was not the first accident and I doubt the last.

I also have a strong suspicion about how they treat people who have accidents in their research facilities. My guess?
    They’re probably told that you will be severely punished if you get yourself infected.

I suppose that anyone that infects themselves would likely keep their mouths shut and take their chances. They’d probably go shopping in a wet market as well.

Usual ChiCom response, hit everyone with a hammer if something goes wrong.

3. M&P15T

An accident was bound to happen;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Westexas likes this.
  4. Wayward Son

Wayward Son

Here's an article dealing with the origins of kung flu.
    For those that don't want to read it: Wuhan biolab.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/andrew-kimbrell-origins-covid-19

Westexas likes this.
  5. ken grant

ken grant

I do not believe it was an accident . I think it was planned . Just look at how things were or were not done .

tm255 likes this.
  6. M&P15T

If it was planned, it was a piss-poor plan.

And if it was planned, what was the plan? What was the point? Kill 89,000 (yeah, right!!) of their own people?

Bow Commander likes this.
  7. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Mao killed many more than 89k. ChiCom leaders have no regard for their citizens. Since they have a surplus of them now.

tm255 likes this.
  8. M&P15T

Understood. What was their plan? What are they trying to accomplish?

Bow Commander likes this.
  9. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Elimination of those not fully communist enough to suit the party leaders.

10. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

The lab was built by the French, and against many strong objections, turned over to the Chinese.

https://www.mediapart.fr/en/journal...ce-helped-build-wuhans-top-security-virus-lab

The maximum-level biosafety laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the first of its kind to be built in China, and has been the centre of huge speculation since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic which originated in that city. The laboratory, which is equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens (P4) including dangerous viruses such as Ebola, was built with the help of French experts and under the guidance of French billionaire businessman Alain Mérieux, despite strong objections by health and defence officials in Paris. Since the laboratory's inauguration by prime minister Bernard Cazeneuve in 2017, however, France has had no supervisory role in the running of the facility and planned cooperation between French researchers and the laboratory has come to a grinding halt. Karl Laske and Jacques Massey report.

Westexas likes this.
  11. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper Don't Jump!

I hope we are working on an H7N9 vaccine.

Westexas likes this.
  12. racerford

racerford

While biologists tell us that "races" don't exist in humans, as there is greater genetic diversity within "races" than there is between "races". The reality is there are genetic differences between people's of certain regions. An example is a greater instance of sickle cell anemia in certain groups, due to a certain gene(s). So presumably if you could target a virus against those with a certain gene, then you target different groups of people on a gross basis.

If there aren't genetic difference between groups, how does Ancestry DNA, and their rivals work?

It would be difficult and a crude tool. Maybe they wouldn't care.

Just remember there are scientists that tell us that genetics don't determine one's gender.

13. RC22

RC22

Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 (A/H7N9) is a bird flu strain of the species Influenza virus A (avian influenza virus or bird flu virus). Avian influenza A H7 viruses normally circulate amongst avian populations with some variants known to occasionally infect humans.

Westexas likes this.
  14. Westexas

Westexas

The only catch is that China has the latest sequences since it’s circulating in their poultry.

It’s possible that other Southeast Asian countries may give us access.

My greatest concern is China having another accident. I’m certain that they are/have performed gain of function manipulation on this virus. Worse yet, they may have weaponized it.

15. Westexas

Westexas

The H7 designation stands for the Hemagglutinin gene. The N9 is the neuraminidase classification.

H7N9 is believed to be the only H7 virus that can infect humans.

16. Westexas

Westexas

The ChiComs and the Israelis both looked at this. It’s believed to be untenable. A dead end.

17. racerford

racerford

For sane people that care about collateral damage.

18. tm255

tm255

One possible motive is to get Biden elected. There is no doubt that the ChiComms would much prefer working with Biden than dealing with Trump.

A more ominous motive is that it fits with their plan of world domination. The ChiComms are not globalists -- they have a saying, to the effect of "there can only be one sun in the sky," and they are hell bent on being that sun. What would be the cost of conventional or nuclear war with the USA? A helluva lot more than 89k Chinese would bite the dust.

Now that they have tested the waters and have seen how dysfunctional the USA handled things with all the accusations and infighting, they may be poised to unleash the big one. I hope not.

Westexas likes this.
  19. Westexas

Westexas

Their blatant disregard for human life coupled with their crappy safety record scares the hell out of me.

Dual expression viruses became a reality over 20 years ago. I cringe when I think about what they may be working on.

tm255, Wayward Son and RC22 like this.
  20. Westexas

Westexas

You are not alone in thinking this. They certainly have a number of BioAgents they could try.

Would they? Who knows what the ChiComs are up to.

tm255 likes this.