GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No link. Just a few still photos. Maybe they took it down...
The link is there right under the content warning. It is blue in color and says "GTV Video".

Reactions: BlueBacker

·
Stop the steal!
17,316 Posts
BTW- this is from Taiwanese Chinese I believe, not commie scum.
Check this out:

I take that to say the Bidens are "friends of the communist", and are the enemy.

·
What?
972 Posts
WOW! This story is going to take Joe Biden DOWN!! It's breaking news, a shocking revelation, never before suspected. Except for that time Hunter was caught with cocaine in 1988, and 2016, and all the times in between, not to mention the times that Hunter has admitted to a drug problem.

Of course, it's scandalous to find out that he's been having SEX. Probably outside of marriage, too. Thank goodness none of the other candidates have admitted to doing that in books they've "written" about themselves.

-Mike

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Check this out:

I take that to say the Bidens are "friends of the communist", and are the enemy.
That's how I read it.

Reactions: 1bigK and hogship

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
WOW! This story is going to take Joe Biden DOWN!! It's breaking news, a shocking revelation, never before suspected. Except for that time Hunter was caught with cocaine in 1988, and 2016, and all the times in between, not to mention the times that Hunter has admitted to a drug problem.

Of course, it's scandalous to find out that he's been having SEX. Probably outside of marriage, too. Thank goodness none of the other candidates have admitted to doing that in books they've "written" about themselves.

-Mike
Mike, if everyone knows that Hunter is a drug addict, then how did he get so many high paying business jobs, board positions, and huge deals? Who is "the big guy" getting the 50% kickbacks?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I ain’t watching the video; I just ate. (Chinese, actually. How ironic.)

Can someone tell me if there is, or is not, a sex video? And the next question would be if it is real or a good deepfake?

·
Stop the steal!
17,316 Posts
Go to the Gateway Pundit link, and then find the link there.
If you're like me, and don't give a xxxx about watching Hunter having sexual relations with the china girl.......go to 13:39 of the video and read the information why this video was released. It's very anti-communist in origin, content and intent. Very interesting.

·
Stop the steal!
17,316 Posts

Can someone tell me if there is, or is not, a sex video? And the next question would be if it is real or a good deepfake?
See post number 33......you can skip the junk sex stuff like I did, and see why the video was released in the first place......you might be surprised.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

It is a sex video and it sure looks like Hunter's face with the crackpipe.
Also, Joe Biden has not denied that the laptop is Hunter's. BTW- Where is
Hunter?

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
No link. Just a few still photos. Maybe they took it down...
WARNING: graphic. Don't watch with kids nearby.

EDIT for removed link. Sorry fams. Yes, it's out there.

Heels Hunter. :animlol:

·
Registered
74,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
Aw sheet main
1,553 Posts
That settles it. Millions of people will not be voting for Hunter Biden after that video.

21 - 40 of 214 Posts