close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Chillis Citrus Glazed Salmon

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by HasSpoken, Mar 26, 2004.

1. HasSpoken

HasSpoken SumBody2Luv

Hello folks,

Does anyone know how to make the glaze or a similar that Chillis uses, its great!! Also, how does one grill salmon (or any other fish for that matter) on the grill? And, I'm not really an idiot, but how does one go about steaming vegetables and what seasonings should I use? I m trying to come up with a romantic dinner and think this is the way to go. Thanks, Tim:)

2. HasSpoken

HasSpoken SumBody2Luv

3. noway

noway

Can't answer the Chills questioin since I've haven't eaten their since they stop cooking the SantaFe western chicken, But yes if you are looking at grilling it will be done normally over a open fire.

For steaming veggies, I found that no seasoning other than butter 9 out of 10 times just works great. Salt or Pepper to you taste. I know of a few who steam veggies and they serve them after tossing them in a lite sweet cooking oil, but for the most part unseasoned and natural is the way to go. My favorite vegetable to steam is Broccoli and Carrots and I do nothing other than trim and wash them prior going into the steamer. The carrots gets a slice of butter and on a few ocassion a slice of butter and sprinkle of brown sugar when served.