Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Great job on the boat crew.

The only thing I’m missing, apparently, is why didn’t one of the guys on the pier tie off, get lowered, grab her and get pulled back up?

Were there just two of them? Rope ladder too short? I’d be slicing up seat belts.

·
Premium Member
27,943 Posts
Once you've tried a dry suit, you'll never go back to wet suit in cold water...

Randy
Plus I could put on a dry suit in a minute. Farmer John 1/4” wet suit less then 5 minutes I need a rest break.
Dry suit you kick off boots, remove winter jacket, gloves/hat. Stick hands thru sleeve seals, neck, have buddy zip it up, put hood, gloves, weights on ankles…. Harness (built in?) so hook rope and GTG. And not even breathing hard.

·
Massive Member
26,372 Posts
Plus I could put on a dry suit in a minute. Farmer John 1/4” wet suit less then 5 minutes I need a rest break.
Dry suit you kick off boots, remove winter jacket, gloves/hat. Stick hands thru sleeve seals, neck, have buddy zip it up, put hood, gloves, weights on ankles…. Harness (built in?) so hook rope and GTG. And not even breathing hard.
Wife and I were looking at getting married at a hotel on the riverfront. I wanted to come up out of the water in my dry suit, peel it off with a tuxedo on underneath ala James Bond or Swartzeneggar in True Lies.

Suddenly she wanted a church wedding…

I was half kidding but that would have been epic…

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts