Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the website looking for mags, followers a couple times to look at their 1911 mags. I have a number of them already. I was especially looking for followers and springs.

On about my 3rd attempt a day later, I got a message that my ip was blocked because of suspicion of hacking. Are they serious?

Any else have this problem? I emailed webmaster Thursday, but still get same result,.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, not the topic concerning Checkmate magazines I was expecting.

That’s really bizarre.
Several years ago, there was a group buy of Checkmate magazines. I ordered 10 stainless and 10 blue Checkmate mags, with the hybrid followers. They have been great.

I just bought a Dan Wesson Valor commander , new in box, and it came with 8 round Checkmate mags, which surprised me, since I was expecting the mags to have Dan Wesson on them. I shot my first 50 rounds Thursday, and it was perfect. The other mags I have are 7 round, and I was looking to buy some 8 round mags.

I can get them from other places than Checkmate for less, I just wanted to see what they have.

·
Registered
15,782 Posts
Several years ago, there was a group buy of Checkmate magazines. I ordered 10 stainless and 10 blue Checkmate mags, with the hybrid followers. They have been great.

I just bought a Dan Wesson Valor commander , new in box, and it came with 8 round Checkmate mags, which surprised me, since I was expecting the mags to have Dan Wesson on them. I shot my first 50 rounds Thursday, and it was perfect. The other mags I have are 7 round, and I was looking to buy some 8 round mags.

I can get them from other places than Checkmate for less, I just wanted to see what they have.

I buy the Checkmate Beretta 92 mags, and they have been excellent. I am happy to let people refuse to accept they are good mags thirty years after the military contract nonsense.

It keeps their prices cheap for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts