Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time keeping up with dog hair in the house and the upright is just to awkward to drag out on a daily basis... Found this yesterday at the local vac shop...

The cigarette pack gives a good idea on the size...

Pro's are this little thing has a heck of lot of suction, small, light and easy to drag around...

Cons are extremely short power cord and the suction hose is pretty stiff and short... I got an attachment to connect a larger hose but loose some efficiency that way...

If you have a lot of non-carpeted floors this is the ticket...

A public service announcement...

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
You have my sympathy.

My two boys are non-shedding and hypoallergenic. Still, all dogs lose some hair and then there is the occasional "mistake" or puke on the carpet.

I went with the Bissell Little Green machine.

·
Got Milk?
360 Posts
We foster boxers and my girlfriend recently bought a house. Nice, thick carpet throughout. NOT good when you have dogs going through heartworm treatment (occasional puke) or dogs that haven't been housetrained yet (more than occasional carpet stains). We even went out and bought a fairly pricey carpet steamer to try to keep up but brown stains just don't come out of *yik* blue carpet. So, my gf finds the ultimate solution........pull up all the carpet and stain the concrete floors. Well, stain as in professional concrete stain and not amateur urine stain. :eek:) Looks nice, easy maintenance and relatively inexpensive until you consider the week's worth of time off from work, manual labor of chipping up ceramic tile, sanding the floors, grinding off the old mortar, taping the walls, buying a sprayer to spray on the sealer, one night in a motel (with the doggies of course).......ok, but it LOOKS nice! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.