Glock Talk banner

Check out my new Archangel Precision stock for the Ruger 10/22

5761 Views 15 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  plp
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
10,527 Posts
What magazine is that? Haven't seen one of those before.

· Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh I see what you did now. You fab'd up an M14 airsoft kit to fit over a 10/22.

I swear you fooled me for a minute. I just thought it was a mini 14 setup. Good job. I bet you get double takes at the range with this one when it goes off.

· Registered
53 Posts
Oh I see what you did now. You fab'd up an M14 airsoft kit to fit over a 10/22.

I swear you fooled me for a minute. I just thought it was a mini 14 setup. Good job. I bet you get double takes at the range with this one when it goes off.
this is an Archangel M1A chassis which is longer than your 10/22 Archangel kit.

yea i used the front end of an M14 EBR chassis

· Registered
10,527 Posts
Its the Archangel 25 round stick mag. It came out a couple years ago with their Marauder kit which looks like an HK G36 kit for the 10/22.
Cool, thanks, I'll have to get another 10/22 and put some super fancy kit on it now.

· Registered
16,885 Posts
No Likey! :shakehead:

Likey wood stock better! :number1:
I figure if that was good enough for mine, back 30 or so years ago when it was first produced, it is good enough today. It is my squirrel hunting first choice.

While my bench 10-22 with the Green Mountain barrel and Intrafuse stock is neeto skeeto, it is not really practical as a hunter. The one pictured above is, can carry mine all day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.