Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Nice.. Have you seen the 100 round ones tho?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrggqzwhFc"]100 Round Glock Mag Fully Automatic - Fire Power Solutions, Inc. - YouTube[/ame]

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Nice.. Have you seen the 100 round ones tho?
Oh yeah, the 100 rds. double drum is very well know over the years....made by Beta Mag. Heck, it was also featured on the latest James Bond move (Skyfall)...in the opening motocycle chase scene.

Anyway, the 100 rds. Beta Mag is too bulky and a bit pricy for my taste. Probably heavier than my 50 rds drum. It also does not have built-in ammo "loader" device, which is what I really wanted for a drum-mag design. Easy on your thumb....which is half of the fun at the range. It sure burns ammo fast. Very fast even with my humble 50 rds. drum.

My gunshop also carries 100 rds Beta Mag, too. If I had a G18...... I would defintely get the Beta.:whistling:

You talked me into it :) I ordered one this morning from carolinashooterssupply.com He said they had some.

Brian
Thank you Brian, I was about to pay close to $150 each for these. I ended up getting it here for $99 each :wavey:

I saw the 100 rd on a website and at $380 they were soldout!
wow, they were $250 when I seen them months ago..

Even that was too steep. That's why I just got a bunch of the 33 round mags instead.

Same firepower for a fraction of the price. :cool:

wow, they were $250 when I seen them months ago..

Even that was too steep. That's why I just got a bunch of the 33 round mags instead.

Same firepower for a fraction of the price. :cool:
Some people were jacking the price up on them. When they first came out they were $79 each.

WOW. Now that is some insane markup.. Had I seen them at $79 I would have grabbed 2 or 3 of them! LOL!!
I lucked up and found some for $99 each plus $10 shipping. A buddy of mine got one when they first came out and so far with over 1000 rounds not the first hiccup. My buddy uses his mostly in his 9mm Kel Tec sub 2000.

i guess i just dont get it. Do you guys get these for the cool factor. Are they super reliable or something? I had a gen3 33 round mag that I bought b/c i thought it was cool years ago. I sold it during the panic and couldnt be happier.

i guess i just dont get it. Do you guys get these for the cool factor. Are they super reliable or something? I had a gen3 33 round mag that I bought b/c i thought it was cool years ago. I sold it during the panic and couldnt be happier.
You are BOTH right AND wrong, and simultaneously. The "coolness" factor is inherent in such items, AND the periodic ban efforts make them reasonably prudent investments, as you saw with your "panic period" sale.

I got one because my 15 year old son wants one when he turns 21. I figured I better get one now and put it up for him because they might not be available when he's 21. I got the other one for my 9mm Kel Tec sub 2000. I plan on getting a couple more later if their still available.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.