Cheaters in video games ..

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by harleyfx69, Mar 13, 2010.

1. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

i cant stand cheaters in video games ..

i dont understand how some people get their kicks off ruining the game for others ..

currently playing bad company 2 and once again another ruined video game

2. Reissman

Reissman Millennium Member

Cheaters already? didnt that just come out. How are they cheating?

3. m2hmghb

m2hmghb

Modern warfare 2 was hacked withing 8 hours of release on the PC. BFBC2 had hacks out within 24 hours. Difference is bad company the server admins can ban the POS hacks. Aim bot, no recoil, wallhack and a few others are out.

4. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

ya it came out within 2 weeks,

so far there is a real good one where you look at someone that is using the cheat, and you lag out and your guns dont work,

there is another one where the enemy appears to be a friendly, and thus you cant shoot them,

then there is the ever popular rapid fire modded controllers,

couple others i have seen / heard about, but cant remember off the top of my head

5. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

ya your lucky for the pc ..

on 360 microsoft could care less..

they only want people to buy their stuff,

6. Surt

Surt Jötunn-Kin

I had Bad Company 2 for 48 hours and I traded it back in. I was getting sniped off ATVs and while zig-zagging from across the map. That just seems to typify the people who play those games way too much. It involves sitting on the couch, doing nothing, and even that's too hard, and they need to cheat at it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  7. as400guy1

as400guy1

Actually, I know someone that got "banned" for "moding".

8. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

ive known one person getting banned, and it was only like a week and it was for racist stuff to about 250 people thru the message system,

but i am glad to hear they did it ..

i would be supporting of a life time ban ..

9. GreyEclipse

GreyEclipse TheGreyEclipse

Yeah, I hate cheaters.

Although back in my COD4 days I was always getting called a cheater.
    I was just really, really good. :rofl:

10. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

at the moment i don't have that to worry about,

i am attempting to learn the helicopters,

at the moment their is about 5 burning wrecks around the map credited to me

11. Underdog17

Underdog17

I used to play SOCOM 3 on PS2. It was a blast when you were playing with legit guys. Then it got so bad you couldn't even get in a game without someone ruining it. Some people would do some kind of lag thing and boot the whole room. It would freeze up your PS2 and you would have to restart the whole thing. I gave up on it..... Haven't played anything online since. I was thinking about the new Call of duty game but I hear the same type of things are going on with it.

12. DanGarand

DanGarand

COD4 Hardcore FFA for pc

13. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

I feel yer pain, folks, I have been involved with on-line gaming for years, since the first demos of Medal of Honor, and hax are everywhere now, kids, mostly, that have NO sense of ethic behaviours....they don't care to play legit.

There are "wall-hacks", " God-modes", " character-forced", " invisibilty-hacks", " kill-number hacks", "ISP-hacks", the list goes on forever....

There are some legit servers, clean, but are few and far between, and takes time to find them.

A good mod ( administrators) can get some of the hackers off, but hell, when there are tons of sites dedicated exclusively to hackers, well, you can't catch 'em all.

Just like this site, Glock-Talk, dealing with and baby-sitting the children and immature adults that frequent these sites takes up oodles of time, and gets old, real quickly, just ask anyone here, they'll tell you.

Some hacks are so good, they can't be detected easily, and Punk-Buster is laughed at by the serious hax.....

Ruined gaming for me, now I only play the single-player modes, every now and then I'll get on an on-line game, but not very often anymore.

Ime out ....:cool:

14. Puppy

Puppy

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is a great game, there was about a week where it was possible to do a couple of in game glitches (like multiple airpackage drops) but they patched it pretty quickly, at least they did on the PS3 (I am not sure if that is true about the other platforms or not).

15. 88_gurgel

88_gurgel

you suck at life... :rofl:

I probably sniped you off some atv's and while you were zig zagging halfway across the map

edit: and I don't hack

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  16. Hartford

Hartford

They fixed it for xbox too. The only thing I've really run into lately are modded controllersand lag swithes. Most of the weapons are full auto so modded controllers don't do much anyway. There are serious hackers, but I haven't noticed many.

17. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Yeah, they do suck. No matter what game you play, someone has figured out a way to hack it and give himself special abilities. I tried playing COD MW2, but quit pretty quickly because I just got raped at every turn. When I play 1v1 vs my brother, it's obvious I suck...but I still kill him sometimes. Playing online was just a waste of time due to the hackers.

18. andybob

andybob Do Work

I have been playing MW2 for a little over a month and it isn't that hard. If I am lucky I get to play a half hour to an hour every couple days. It takes time to get good. When I first started I got raped non-stop. Now that I am a level 57 and have played a while, its not that bad. There isn't hardly any clitches in MW2. The airdrop one is the only one i know of, and I have only played against one team that was being ******y with it.

19. Another Miller

Another Miller prankster

I did online gaming back when half-life came out. It was fun until people started becoming invisible and attacking,shooting through solid stone walls and using a cheat that allowed them to fly through the air and hit someone clear across the map.

I hated playing online games and quit.

20. NickC50310

NickC50310

I first started playing online games with Close Combat way back in 1996 or 97 when I was like 14. I played on my 56k modem and 133mhz IBM Aptiva that cost my mother $3000. :rofl:

Over the years Ive played it all. Mostly did Rainbow SIx series on PC until a few years ago. Now I just play XBox for the most part. I have seen hackers across all systems and games and it seriously makes me want to punch people in the mouth. How pathetic is your life that you have to cheat on an online video game to make yourself feel cool? People that do it are the nerds with no life so I guess its whatever.

MW2 is bad *** and I always found it amusing to rip guys up on voice chat for using the expoits. Right now Im playing Madden 2010 though.