Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always replace the slide release on my Glocks with the extended slide release. I'm also thinking about adding an extended mag release as well as a back strap plug.

Where generally has these parts the cheapest?

I'm looking at ebay and gunbroker right now.

Thanks!

-Emt1581

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
Brownell's is good if you get a dealer discount (or have a C&R license). Our board sponsors are also excellent to deal with.

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
I do indeed have a C&R...

Thanks!:)

-Emt1581
Get it on file with them and you'll get items at the dealer price, and if it's just a small item, shipping is cheap. I've paid for the cost of my C&R more than once with the discounts I get from them.

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get it on file with them and you'll get items at the dealer price, and if it's just a small item, shipping is cheap. I've paid for the cost of my C&R more than once with the discounts I get from them.
Oh I paid for the cost within a month of having the thing....funny it actually cost my a few hundred more, but I got a bunch of cools guns out of the deal ;)

-Emt1581

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
Oh I paid for the cost within a month of having the thing....funny it actually cost my a few hundred more, but I got a bunch of cools guns out of the deal ;)

-Emt1581
I know the feeling. I guess I'm done with my surplus collecting days as I sold my last surplus rifle yesterday. I'm still going to keep the license just for the discounts if nothing else.

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know the feeling. I guess I'm done with my surplus collecting days as I sold my last surplus rifle yesterday. I'm still going to keep the license just for the discounts if nothing else.
Out of curiosity, did you make or lose money from what you paid?...overall, not just on yesterday's sale...

Thanks!

-Emt1581

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I don't so much want an EXTENDED slide stop, I like it where it is right now, but I do want one of those...I'm not quite sure how to word it...

The slide stops that are in the same position but just has a larger surface area...

I check Midway a few days ago...I think they were $16.95 for the extended...

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen a few different version of slide releases. I like the Glock factory extended slide release. I have them on all my pistols.

Any other thoughts on where to look?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.