Glock Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a lead on the best place to get a half dozen new glock 19 mags? I know different sites run specials on different occasions and didn't know if there were some super deals out there right now. I remember several months ago when I believe it was cdnn that had them for $17.99 a piece and I didn't jump on it for some reason. Let me know what you know of. Not interested in KCI or Khan right now. I already have 10 of them for the range.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a number of Glock OEM mags for my G19 and also half dozen KCI Korean magazines.
The Korean KCI magazines have worked without any problems at all. In fact they are all I use at the range. Probably a thousand rounds through them all OK. The KCI mags are between $10 and $15 depending on where you get them.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I just bought six off Gunbroker for $127.50 including shipping. Add in another $1.50 for the money order fee and I'm at $129. It's a good price, but you might find them cheaper elsewhere. I think the guy had a total of 28, so there are probably some left. Let me know if you want the info.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Not all Korean mags are bad. I have the KCI Korean made mags and they are 100% reliable. I use them all the time for range duty and save my Glock made ones for carry. From what I understand they are the same ones the the S. Korean military uses. I picked them up for $10 a piece at a gun show.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.