Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the cheapest factory new Glock 19 Magazines (high capacity-15rds)? I see them from $26 to $39.99.
Thanks,
-watchin-

·
Registered
500 Posts
I would buy them from Lone Wolf. They are $26.95. I would buy from them because they have tons of other accessories and are easy to contact. It is worth the extra dollar to me just to buy it from them.

·
21,361 Posts
Me @ 4 for $105 shipped :wavey:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I had been looking for G19 mags w/o the ambi cutout (better fit)....I found them at Cabela's - they were new Genuine Glock 15 rd #6 followers @ 29.99

·
Bustin Caps
6,927 Posts
Botach sells them cheaper than you listed, but I'm not sure what their shipping costs are.

I just bought some from Glockparts @25.99, shipping is the cheapest I've seen from any other site.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I know you said new, but I just got some I ordered from budsgunshop.com, used G19 and out of the 30 I ordered, 20 were used ambi cut the other 10 were 3rd gen with #6 followers but not ambi cut. Got em for 13.99 each.

·
21,361 Posts

·
Da Da
7,210 Posts
I know you said new, but I just got some I ordered from budsgunshop.com, used G19 and out of the 30 I ordered, 20 were used ambi cut the other 10 were 3rd gen with #6 followers but not ambi cut. Got em for 13.99 each.
Thanks for the heads up. I love buds!

I just bought two G19 mags (shipped) for $24.99.

A screaming deal!

·
Da Da
7,210 Posts
I didn't "pull" anything off.

I simply went to their website and ordered the mags.

It's easy!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Buds often gets great deals in. I ordered a ton of G19 mags from buds along with a ton of G21 ambi cut for my 21sf's. Out of all I ordered, only 1 looked a little old and beat up, others looked almost factory new.

I purchased a Grand Raptor from Buds a while back, on their page they stated it was 90 to 100% good condition. What I got, for 899.99 shipped, was a Kimber Grand Raptor, Bright night sights, 3 Kimber sts mags, box, papers, and a weapon that had seen at the most 5 rounds through it. Also got a DPMS M4 with hardcase, 4 30 round mags, trijicon acog scope, sling, and cleaning kit for 1299.99 shipped.

·
Springy Member
1,010 Posts
LINK: Caveat Emptor

That's all I'm saying about Botach!

My smoothest mag transactions have been from OMB Express, Natchez SS, and assorted sellers in the Glock Talk classifieds. I've always heard CDNN was good, but have no personal experience.

I'll gladly pay small premium for top service and communication. I will not deal with sellers that take orders and payment for things they don't have in stock unless it is clearly labeled a backorder.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts