close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Cheaper than Dirt.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by sdsnet, Mar 17, 2007.

1. sdsnet

sdsnet NRA Member CLM

I ordered 840 rounds of Lake City .223 ammo from Cheaper than Dirt.com on Thursday evening and it was delivered to my house on Saturday! 14.00 for Fed-x ground shipping. What a good deal and fast delivery. I'm happy that I learned about the deal on GT and took advantage it. $399.00 for:

Manufacturer: Military Contract - Mfr# AMM222

Each sealed can holds 7 Bandoliers of 120 rounds each on 10 round strippers. You are buying 1 can of 840 Rounds. Recommended for Law Enforcement use only. Lake City .223 Ammo, is the best .223 Military ammo manufactured. This is the original US Military Lake City Arsenal M855 SS109 Penetrator ammo, 62 grain This is the ammo being used right now in Iraq by U.S. Troops and is designated armor piercing ammo. Probably the best .223 ammo for combat ever produced in the USA. So scarce in the commercial market we have not sold any in 15 years. Simply put, this is some of the best ammo on the surplus ammo market today at a great price.

2. njl

njl

That doesn't sound like such a hot deal. Ammoman has 1000 rounds of Winchester M855 for $399 delivered.

Damn ammo prices! Only a few years ago, M193 could be had for $160/1000.

3. Picketeer

Picketeer

Cheaper Than Dirt is not always "cheaper than dirt"! Been in their store and you really have to know you prices or they will get you!
    (My Opinion):supergrin: