Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
Is that a German with his Turkish girlfriend?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I saw that guy last night on the news, he wasn't doing too well. He rode right through the crowd and was getting pelted with rocks.

·
Tin Kicker
10,395 Posts
Is that Los Angeles?
(The red bandana (on both jocky and camel) amidst the sea of blue bandanas seems sort of gangsta)

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
Its is amazing how that part of the world went from the seat of civilization to the backward ass people they are today.

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
Its is amazing how that part of the world went from the seat of civilization to the backward ass people they are today.

I don't think that's quite correct my friend, not that you have it wrong.....perhaps just a bit over simplified.

It appears to me, to be more that they started out that way.....then stayed put while the rest of the world passed them by. I don't think that they've changed so much....as evidenced by their current level of civilization/culture, as much as it is that we've changed.

For the better I would like to believe.

And if one thinks that, the next question they most often ask themselves......is why? IMO, it's because they decided not to change or progress. They seem to believe that any change will draw them away from what their religion appears to demand....hard work...lots of it, nothing that could distract them from their "religious" duties/beliefs, and nothing that would threaten to replace it with the younger generations......something they seem to fear greatly.

It's my belief, that is exactly what the world could look forward to if they "take over".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts