close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Change Of Address

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mikol, Nov 6, 2006.

1. mikol

mikol

Good day mga kapatid.
    Just want to ask regarding the above mentioned subject.

What will i do if my current address is different from the address written in the Firearm Lic. Card?

My License is still valid until July 2007, but i want to renew it this coming Jan. 2007(during my vacation leave)& have the Address stated in the Lic. Card change to my current address.

I am only in the country once a year & usually it's in the month of December or January.
    Is it possible to have it renew as early as Jan. 2007 for the reason stated above?

Please i need your advice regarding this matter. TIA:)
    (calling also Sir Denooh, please help...!!!)

2. isuzu

isuzu

Mikol,

The procedure before was to write the FED regarding the change of address. That could be done in the FED in Cebu. If memory serves me right, a copy will be received by the FED and another will be given to you with a FED dry seal affixed and a "received" stamped on it.

That paper will then go with your license card which shows proof that you informed the FED (in good faith)when you moved to a new address. This will also act as a supporting document when you renew your license.

Again, check the current rules regarding the change of address at the FED in Cebu Provincial Command.

3. mikol

mikol

Thanks bro. :)
    I was reading the back portion of my plastic ID Lic. lastnite (i have a copy with me)

I read in article 2, sect.-a of the instances for revocation & cancellation of firearm license that states,
    "Failure to notify the Chief PNP, in writing regarding your change of address and/or qualification"

i think this is the right procedure for the said change of address.
    i will visit FESAGGS (FED Region-7 in Cebu) and submit a letter informing them about the above mentioned matter.

thanks again bro for the heads-up.:)

4. toxic

toxic

Sadik,
    pwede mo na iparenew ng ahead of time before your licence expires i note mo na rin bagong address kung saan mo itatago yung armas mo and you might be required to submit a new residence certificate/ cedula.

5. mikol

mikol

shoukran sadik,
    but my license is still valid until July 2007, pwede kaya yun e renew ng 7months earlier?
    if it's possible e di mas ok.:thumbsup:

calling kapatid na DENOOH..., is it possible to do so?
    can you ask your friends in Crame about this matter?
    Instead of writing a letter informing them about my change of address, e renew ko nalang ng mas maaga as toxic suggested?
    Paki mention narin sa taga crame na OFW ang me ari ng Licensed Firearm kaya palaging out of the Country.
    Please advice kapatid na Denooh. TIA :)

6. toxic

toxic

7 months , masyadong maaga pa nga but you can try it out sa Crame..i renewed the license of 1 of my pistols 2 months before pwede naman. Anyway ..maybe Deenoh can give more info.

7. mikol

mikol

thanks toxic, pero sa Cebu kasi ako kaya doon na sa FESAGSS PRO-7 ko e process ang renewal ng license ko.(yan ay kung pwede?)

sabi ni mannix nasubukan narin daw nya last year mag-renew ng mas maaga, pwede naman daw.
    subukan ko nalang pagdating na pagdating ko doon sa pinas.
    tnx sa info sadik.:)