Certificate Used

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Spark One, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Spark One

Spark One I AM...

Yesterday, I went to Ed's and used my GSSF certificate to purchase a new Glock 27. I became a first year member in January and was able to get one of the last certificates that allowed me to get the G27 for under $400. :rock:The process was simple and aside from the normal paperwork associated with purchasing a new firearm, nothing else was needed except the certificate. I was undecided on whether or not to get a 26 or 27, but when I was told that they didn't have any 26's, I was instantly sold on the 27! I also purchased a mag release extender, +2 extension, one 9 round mag, three 13 round mags, iwb holster, pocket holster for my kel-tec, 40 Hornady 180 grain hollow points, 50 rounds of Federal target ammo, 300 rounds of 22 LR. target ammo, and a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22. The service was great and I look foward to making some more purchases. Thanks Glocktalk for making me aware of GSSF and thanks GSSF for the certificate. Now I just need to get to the range.:2gun: Oh yeah, I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  2. dave333

dave333

Sounds like Christmas in February to me.

3. road1will

road1will

Yep - sounds like a great day to me - hopefully you're out shooting today!

I wish I had one of the $399 certificates!

4. mteagle1

mteagle1

I wish I had another. I called Gunarama in Spokane, WA (no LE dealers in Montana) about a G27 and he said they had 30 in stock. I decided on one with Glock night sights a couple of extra mags ($21) and +2 extensions ($8 installed).

Seems like only 3 years ago I said I would never own a piece of plastic crap, now I own 7 with one on the way.

5. Spark One

Spark One I AM...

It did feel like Christmas and since I spent a pretty penny this past Christmas on the kids, my wife didn't mind me treating myself with the help of my tax refund. When it comes to the certificate, I was wondering why it showed up with an expiration date of April 1st when I had just became a member in January, but I'm glad they included me in the older flock.

6. CUTigers2002

CUTigers2002

Get some good practice in. The first outdoor match close to you is July 17-18 in Canton. Then September 25-26 in Conyers. I plan on going to both and having a great time, as usual.

http://www.gssfonline.com/match-info.cfm