GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sinohawk Holdings CEO Tony Bobulinski says Joe Biden was supposed to get piece of son’s Chinese venture
https://justthenews.com/accountabil.../ceo-hunter-biden-tied-firm-approaches-senate

The top executive of a Hunter Biden-connected firm has agreed to provide documents to a Senate committee that purportedly show Joe Biden was designed to be a silent beneficiary in one of his son’s Chinese ventures.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee sent a request for documents Wednesday to Sinohawk Holdings chief executive officer Tony Bobulinski.

Bobulinski says that a 2017 email recovered from a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and made public by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is accurate: Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were each supposed to receive an equity stake in his venture.

“What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family,” he added. “I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden."

“The reference to ‘the Big Guy’ in the much publicized May 13, 2017, email is, in fact, a reference to Joe Biden,” he added.

The CEO says he has "extensive relevant records and communications" to share with the panel.

"I don't have a political axe to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned about what I saw," his statement says. "The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China."

·
Stop the steal!
17,312 Posts
Being discussed elsewhere, but yeah, this is damning. This is the link between Joe Biden and Chinese money.

Tony Bobulinski appears to be a reliable witness........:flag:

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
The reason Biden cant be hauled off in cuffs is because he is too big to jail.

Meaning the power and influence he has centralized unto himself is too big for the American public to counter.

He is literally a "sovereign citizen"

Having said that, what the Trump campaign is doing is trying to deligitimize a Biden presidency by painting Biden a criminal (which he is).

What happens when criminals dont get what they want?

Edit: When you think about it, much of leftist mentality is that of a criminal. Think about what leftists typically do when they cannot win an argument or their ideas are demonstrated as being bad? They engage in a form of "political theft" by subversion of the conversation (i.e. calling the person a racist etc.).

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Being discussed elsewhere, but yeah, this is damning. This is the link between Joe Biden and Chinese money.

Tony Bobulinski appears to be a reliable witness........:flag:

Reactions: pAZ Ron and hogship

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
the amount of attention this topic on GT is getting might be enough to sink the internet, but is getting no traction anywhere else in the Nation...

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Geez, another Russian agent spreading deepfake disinformation.

It's amazing how far they thought ahead for this dastardly Gambit to mess with Biden. Poor guy!

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I'm spitting nails.

Trump investigated for four years to keep him off balance headed by our intelligence services. For nothing.

Yet someone acting as a foreign agent will possibly be our next president.

Folks, I don't know about you but it's gonna be every man for himself from now on. Don't expect any help from the police, military or politicians.

Is America an illusion? This means kneeling on the American flag is acceptable at the highest levels and will continue to be.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
the amount of attention this topic on GT is getting might be enough to sink the internet, but is getting no traction anywhere else in the Nation...
I think you may be surprised, millions don't use MSM as their news anymore, they are dead..

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
PM me when someone is in handcuffs and it’s reported on CNN, MSNBC et al.

Reactions: OXMYX and CAcop

·
A swamp dude
10,928 Posts
If this guy is legit, and if he has verifiable documents to prove his statements, and if this new information can be verified quickly, the Biden candidacy will be fatally damaged.

Exposing Biden’s lies and influence peddling while VP of the United States will take him down. The MSM can’t ignore the story and remain viable. The link to private money dealings with China is a huge national security issue.

We’ve been praying for a bombshell that clearly exposes candidate Biden, and this may be it.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
If this guy is legit, and if he has verifiable documents to prove his statements, and if this new information can be verified quickly, the Biden candidacy will be fatally damaged.

Exposing Biden’s lies and influence peddling while VP of the United States will take him down. The MSM can’t ignore the story and remain viable. The link to private money dealings with China is a huge national security issue.

We’ve been praying for a bombshell that clearly exposes candidate Biden, and this may be it.
Sinohawk Holding, LLC was established 15 May 2017. This guy is (was?) CEO of Sinohawk.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/6412130

When did Joe stop being Vice President, again?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Sinohawk Holding, LLC was established 15 May 2017. This guy is (was?) CEO of Sinohawk.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/6412130

When did Joe stop being Vice President, again?
Amasing how much stretch the protect the bidens crowd go to.

Obvious. Bidens are corrupt. Credible source provided information.
Attack the source.
Compare the source. Navy nuclear power veteran . Any officer in command of a Naval Nuclear Power training unit has much more integrity and intelligence than some political hack.

Compare to the corrupt " seal admiral" political hack.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Amasing how much stretch the protect the bidens crowd go to.

Obvious. Bidens are corrupt. Credible source provided information.
Attack the source.
Compare the source. Navy nuclear power veteran . Any officer in command of a Naval Nuclear Power training unit has much more integrity and intelligence than some political hack.

Compare to the corrupt " seal admiral" political hack.
We have no idea what "evidence" this guy has, yet. Nor do we know how credible it is.

What's illogical about my question?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
We have no idea what "evidence" this guy has, yet. Nor do we know how credible it is.

What's illogical about my question?
Apparently you dismiss the information out of hand.

As I stated the source who is a veteran of the naval nuclear power program has credibility and is very smart.

But the usual suspects bury anything that is against the swamp in the is case biden crime family.

So I say watch all the msm, npr, masters of the univers bury the story and go after the source.

Even now those organizations (Fake news for brevity) do not acknowledge the russia hoax and phone call impeachment.

Tonight we get to see another biased show "debate". Rules apparently anything critical of biden is verbotten.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Apparently you dismiss the information out of hand.

As I stated the source who is a veteran of the naval nuclear power program has credibility and is very smart.

But the usual suspects bury anything that is against the swamp in the is case biden crime family.

So I say watch all the msm, npr, masters of the univers bury the story and go after the source.

Even now those organizations (Fake news for brevity) do not acknowledge the russia hoax and phone call impeachment.

Tonight we get to see another biased show "debate". Rules apparently anything critical of biden is verbotten.
I haven't dismissed any information. What information have we gotten from this guy so far? Not much.

Hunter was an officer in the Navy, too. Military officers are just people, at the end of the day. With all the goods and bads of any other people.

I'm interested to see the evidence. I'm going to reserve judgement until more solid information is released.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts