close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Century Int'l Arms JW-2000 SxS 12ga Shotgun FS/FT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Trigger_Rush, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Trigger_Rush

Trigger_Rush Paladin

I've got a 12ga coach gun imported by CIA. External hammers, double trigger. Left barrel is choked, I don't know what it is, modified, full, etc. It's chambered for up to 3" high brass shells. Lead shot only.

Since I've owned it, it's been a rabbit gun, so the furniture has some minor dings from hiking through the brush. The only other problem is the bottom strip between the barrels popped off its welds at one point and I repaired it with JB Weld. It holds fine, have carried it on a sling and never had a problem with it. Some of the JB Weld is visible.

As it stands, I'm mostly looking to trade or partial trade plus cash for a pistol. I'd like a revolver, preferably .357 on up, but I'll consider most anything (guns, gadgets, etc.). I don't know what these guns retail new, but as mine isn't, I don't know what I'd take to sell. Shoot me an offer and I'll consider.

I won't be able to ship until March 19th due to my living/transportation situation. I'll be in Madison, OH until March 12th. North Huntingdon, PA until March 19th. And then I'll be in Mesa, AZ until April 13th.

Thanks for reading!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Trigger_Rush

Trigger_Rush Paladin

3. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Deceased

I can't guess what your cash price is, but I'd sure like to know.

I'm interested, but it's up to the owner to value it. I've got a low mileage 3T model 19-3 6", P&R, diamond grips..

but i'm fond of it, and I value it towards the top of the price range, and hadn't offered it for that reason. It's a little bit nice just to be a knockaround for the glove box.

If you've got a reasonable price on that coach gun, I'm seriously tempted.. :)

4. Trigger_Rush

Trigger_Rush Paladin

5. Trigger_Rush

Trigger_Rush Paladin