Center Console Question

Discussion in 'Illinois Glockers' Club' started by SIUC4, Jan 26, 2010.

1. CaptainXL

CaptainXL

This is info from NRA-ILA newsletter of 3/19/10

++++++++++++++

House Bill 5849, introduced by State Representative Harry Osterman (D-14), would overturn last year’s Illinois Supreme Court ruling that held the storage boxes built into vehicles qualified for storing unloaded firearms for lawful transportation under <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Illinois</st1:place></st1:State> law. This bill would change the law to make it more difficult to lawfully transport unloaded firearms.

Call your state representative and urge him to OPPOSE HB-5849<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

2. CaptainXL

CaptainXL

I originally posted the information, which was taken from the NRA-ILA newsletter that I received to get people to contact their IL State Reps.

I URGE YOU TO CALL OR EMAIL YOUR STATE REP AND ASK HIM TO OPPOSE AND VOTE NO FOR THE BILL.

This bill comes up for a vote the week of 3/22/10. Call or email now.

3. SIUC4

SIUC4 Glockness

I have sent 4 emails to my local rep with 4 autoreplies. I am sure they are not even being read, calling him just gets an automated message as well.