close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cellini airline

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Bill Powell, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Bill Powell

Bill Powell Cross Member CLM

Kevin Cellini, president of Cellini Airlines and live bait shop, decided to demonstrate the latest in airline technology. It happened on a New York to London flight.

The passengers have all been seated, and are waiting for the crew. To their surprise the doors close and lock, and a voice comes over the inter-com. Imagine a soft, well modulated voice, kind of a cross between daddy and a southern baptist preacher.

"Uh, good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, you have been given the honor of participating in the first fully automated trans oceanic passenger flight. Please, relax, and rest assured that this has been tested many times on cargo flights, so sit back relax, and remember that nothing can go wrong--click-go wrong-click-go wrong-click-go wrong.....................

2. Caretaker

Caretaker GO YANKEES!!!

thanks for the promotions there bill on the new entreppenorial endeavors. But we do have a new announcment to make for the company.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL TRAVELERS:
    As of August 1st 2004, the CELLINI AIRLINES will be holding a new promotional sale for all TRANSATLANTIC travelers. We will be hosting on all such flights the new "FISH 'N' FLY" TRAVEL PACKAGE. All passengers on any of our companies transatlantic flights will be given a complimentary fishing pole with 2000 feet of fishing line. As each flight travels overseas we will open all windows to eaqch passenger seat at which time they will be allowed to throw their lines out and fish. The passenger with the biggest catch during the flight wil win a free complimentary flight on any one of our CELLINI AIRLINES to be used anytime within the calendar year of the date of the certificate. All catches will be weighed in customs at the time of your flights arrival.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL: 1-800-FISHNFLY
    "WHERE CELLINI AIRLINES IS YOUR CATCH OF THE DAY EVERYDAY"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks again bill for the plug and please accept, on behalf of CELLINI AIRLINES a free complimentary airflight to thje destination of your choice...(one way!!!)...which includes a free Fish 'n' Chips sandwich and the opportunity to join in the fun and promotions of trying to win the "BIGGEST CATCH CONTEST" with the chance t winning a free transatlantic flight again...
    Look for ward to seeing yu high in the sky Bill.

LOL

;f ;f ;f ;f ;f ;f ;z ;z ;z ;z[​IMG]

3. Bill Powell

See how ESP works? I thought my airline was imaginary. Who woulda thunk I was talking about a real one. I see from your answer you do international, so I want a ticket to Munich.

4. Caretaker

Caretaker GO YANKEES!!!

hey bill ill do you one better than that....ill go with you, that way we can go to munich for you and then come to italy afterwards with me. the girls in italy are hot and fun and food is great...cant beat that combination with a stick.

thanks again and talk to you soon...and for the international flights and all when we join in the FISH 'N' FLY competition I think I can find a contact where we can get free BAIT for fishing.LOL

best wishes to you and the family, bill.

;f ;f ;f ;f

5. Bill Powell

thanks kevin..........later