close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Cdnn

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by RiverVan, May 2, 2006.

1. RiverVan

RiverVan FREEDOM

I have just placed a few orders with CDNN and am very pleased. Bought some new and used Glock mags as well as other mags and stuff. All are LE stampped but the used are great, I think $8.99 and new are 12.99 for G-22 mags.

Might want to check them out!

2. Blaster

Blaster Hunc tu caveto

Another big +1 for CDNN. I ordered some glock parts, Walther mags and green followers for AR mags. Placed the order on a Monday AM via their web site. The order was delivered to my house by USPS on Wednesday.

3. rslintii

rslintii

I have been and again very happy with them. New 4th gen G-17& used LE G-19(looked new!) You can not beat there service/quality and price! Great job;) Best, Robert

4. RiverVan

RiverVan FREEDOM

My most recent order came with a bonus, two fishing filet knives of resonable quality. The last order came with 6 (non glock) +2's for glock magazines.

+1 for CDNN

5. Butcher

Butcher NRA Life Member

i ordered some grips and spare grip screws on saturday and had my stuff monday afternoon. CDNN is really good about shipping stuff out immediately.