close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Cdnn/ups Pdq

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by photo_guy, Oct 30, 2002.

1. photo_guy

photo_guy

I am a pretty tough consumer. I want quality products at the lowest prices and good service. This is a difficult standard to meet and I'm usually happy if a mailorder company can meet two out of three. I will also let them know when they mess up; which has been more often than I want recently.

However, sometimes I am pleasantly surprised - and I will be equally vocal when things go well.

Case in point - I placed an order with CDNN, on their website, for some misc. items (mags, grips, parts, etc.). The order was placed Monday evening (7PM) and it arrived today, Wednesday by UPS. That is less than 48 hours between placing the order and it arriving in my hot little hands. This was with standard UPS ground shipping. Pretty good if ya ask me! [It is true that I only live 250 miles from CDNN, but CDNN and UPS still had to have their act together to pull that off.]

There...it feels good to be able to post a positive experiencce for a change!

2. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

that's pretty fast shipping. think you got lucky though.

they sent me some crappy looking nfml glock mags when i was told they were fml. their shipping is a rip at $9 unless you order alot. when you add tax on top of that i always do better elsewhere.