GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Smartass Pilot
20,641 Posts
For the ignorant out there, COVID-19 doesn't kill people, something caused by COVID-19 does, like ARDS. Doesn't mean COVID-19 wasn't the cause of death. Get it? Probably not.
Since everyone else is drinking the koolaid, good post. COVID-19 doesn't kill someone directly, it causes pneumonia, blood clots, a hyper-inflammatory immune response, and other issues. These manifest as strokes, cardiac arrest, ARDS, etc.

But the koolaid drinkers won't acknowledge that, but they won't be able to explain how a virus can kill without these either.

Reactions: R.B. Riddick

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Has anyone looked at the death rates for say heart attacks, strokes, cancer, etc. and compared this years #s to the last 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Here you go. Real patient 46 yr healthy no comorbidity.

1990s

Patient

Infected with flu.

Progresses to pneumonia.

ICU. Extensive treatment.

Anti biotic resistent pneumonia.

Infection spread.

Cardiac arrest.

Official cause of death:

Pneumonua

So much for the fanciful idea that initiating event is the cause of death.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Has anyone looked at the death rates for say heart attacks, strokes, cancer, etc. and compared this years #s to the last 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See below link for the CDC death data. It shows total deaths from all causes by state by week for the past year. Check how many people are dying each week now versus one year ago. For my state it is the same. Magically, nobody has died here from Pneumonia since the China Flu started. Amazing!!!

https://data.cdc.gov/widgets/muzy-jte6

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I
I guess that explains why the total deaths this year are the same as they are every year.
Except they aren't....
And an unsourced, undocumented story from OANN is about as trustworthy as the weekly world news

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Here you go. Real patient 46 yr healthy no comorbidity.

1990s

Patient

Infected with flu.

Progresses to pneumonia.

ICU. Extensive treatment.

Anti biotic resistent pneumonia.

Infection spread.

Cardiac arrest.

Official cause of death:

Pneumonua

So much for the fanciful idea that initiating event is the cause of death.
Which is exactly how it should be...
There are many conditions that can precipitate a cardiac arrest... It is a century old medical standard to list the precipitating condition (s) as the COD, and not that the person "died of a heart attack"...

But of course the the doofuses at OANN won't explain that, and the usual suspects will lap it up like gravy....

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Have the usual suspects shown up to steadfastly defend the CDC?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Which is exactly how it should be...
There are many conditions that can precipitate a cardiac arrest... It is a century old medical standard to list the precipitating condition (s) as the COD, and not that the person "died of a heart attack"...

But of course the the doofuses at OANN won't explain that, and the usual suspects will lap it up like gravy....
Clarification.

The Precipitating event was flu. But the cause of death was pneumonia.

Pneumonia was the second condition. Not the first.

This is also different recording method than how covid is being recorded.

The death would be attributed as covid.

Thus covid is over counted and unreliable nonmeaningful statistics are recorded.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I have absolutely no doubt that 70,000 + COVID deaths in our Country were **not** even COVID-19 related. It was just about getting the most $$$$$$$$$$$$$ as quickly as possible.
Absolutely illegal and corrupt as hell. What else is knew. IMHO, that's undebatable.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Notice that the initiating even was flu. Cause of death was pneumonia.

If the intiating event today was covid instead of flu. But same reason for death pneumonia.
The death would be attributed as covid.

Thus covid over count and unreliable nonmeaningful statistics.
Thus, you are clearly in over your head...
"Cardiac arrest" can be precipitated by lots of things, organ failure due to a disease like covid is certainly one of them.
Would you believe that many people with stage 4 cancer the final significant medical event in their life is cardiac arrest?
Well you should, because it is...
Would you believe that their cancer and not "heart attack" is listed as the primary COD?
Well you should, because it is....

You clearly don't understand what cardiac arrest is and what is and is not...

The implication by this journalist, that some kind of consipiracy is afoot and that they really died of non covid related "heart attack" is deceptive or lazy (probably a bit of both)...

If you don't understand this, because you have made the choice not to understand it... I hope...

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Thus, you are clearly in over your head...
"Cardiac arrest" can be precipitated by lots of things, organ failure due to a disease like covid is certainly one of them.
Would you believe that many people with stage 4 cancer the final significant medical event in their life is cardiac arrest?
Well you should, because it is...
Would you believe that their cancer and not "heart attack" is listed as the primary COD?
Well you should, because it is....

You clearly don't understand what cardiac arrest is and what is and is not...

The implication by this journalist, that some kind of consipiracy is afoot and that they really died of non covid related "heart attack" is deceptive or lazy (probably a bit of both)...

If you don't understand this, because you have made the choice not to understand it... I hope...
You are the one over your head.

This is a true case .

The coroner did not record cause of death as the first event. Flu

The coranor did not record the cause of death as the last event. Cardiac arrest ( failure).

Can you follow that sequence?

The second event was the cause of death. Pneumonia. Antibiotic resistant strain.

This covid crisis is one big political nightmare.

Huge disservice to people looking for objective information. Like me.

By the way the cardiac arrest was due to massive uncontrolled infection that cause the signal to the heart become uncontrolled.. Flat line. You obviously do not have sufficient knowledge base to realize that . So I explicitly stated that for your edification.

Thank you for sharing.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts