Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention admitted that it is combining viral and antibody tests when reporting its overall testing totals, a decision which scientists say paints an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic in America.

The test mix was first reported by NPR's WRLN station in Miami after a nationwide analysis found major discrepancies between state reports on testing and CDC reports."

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas/611935/

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-misleading-covid-testing-data?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200522Trending-CDCMiscategorize&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

Reactions: MFC4

·
NRA Life Member
66,538 Posts
My county health department says our Governor appears to be doing the same, which is one explanation for him always claiming our county has more cases than they know about. (The other explanation is that he's a Democrat)

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
My county health department says our Governor appears to be doing the same, which is one explanation for him always claiming our county has more cases than they know about. (The other explanation is that he's a Democrat)
I have folks in KY, they think the Gov is a jerk. Hopefully not re-elected when the Red Wave sweeps over America,

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
If the CDC guidelines for data collection are thus screwed up, I certainly hope states are not following them and actually using some semblance of scientific reasoning.

Political hacks padding numbers because the focus is on testing numbers. Who in any large workplace has t experienced this kind of chicken-poop behavior from “managers”.

This government needs an epic enema to flush out all the bureaucrats and political hacks.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
There are a lot of politics behind COVID19. Combined with the misinformation coming out of China, I doubt we will ever know just how dangerous this virus really is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts