Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.


Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by don51181, Feb 24, 2008.

  1. don51181


    Likes Received:
    Jun 18, 2004
    Bremerton, WA
    Anyone got there permit here lately? I want to renew mine soon and was looking for a good place to do it at around kitsap county.
  2. vermdice

    vermdice G-19

    Likes Received:
    Feb 5, 2005
    Yea, I renewed mine recently. I was in Pierce and went through LESA years ago to get renewed. Now I'm in King and looked up renewal facilities within my county and just went to a local Sheriff's station nearby and renewed through them. I printed out all the paperwork ahead of time off of their website, went in and paid the app fee, and it was done. I think I received my license in about a week.

    Here's all the info you should need:
    How do I apply for a license to carry a concealed weapon?
    To be eligible to apply for a Washington State Concealed Pistol License (CPL) with the Bremerton Police Department, you must be at least 21 years of age, be a U.S. Citizen, and reside within the City Limits of Bremerton. If you do not meet these residency requirements you must apply in the city or county where you reside.

    The fees for a CPL are:
    New Application $60.00
    Renewal (0 to 90 days before expiration) $32.00
    Late Renewal (0 to 90 days after expiration) $42.00
    Replacement (If lost or Stolen) $10.00

    Payment of fees are due when you turn in your application. The fees are non-refundable if your application is denied. A CPL (if issued) is good for five years from the date of issuance.
    Reference URL (scroll down the page and all the above info is there - )

    or another option if you work away from Bremerton in a different part of Kitsap County: