close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CCW stories?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by sundancekid, Jul 31, 2006.

1. sundancekid

sundancekid

hi guys,

just wondering if any BOGs has ever used their carry pistol for defensive reasons regardless if you fired it or not? any CCW stories out there?

2. sundancekid

sundancekid

no stories guys?

ok, i'll post my own experience. a couple of years ago i was on my way back to baguio from manila. it was around 6pm when i was driving north bound in edsa somewhere in cubao. a bus cut me from the right side and hit my front bumper. so i stopped my car and so did the bus. at that time (as i always do when i travel) i have my Para P13 holstered OWB on my strong side. totally forgeting that i have my pistol on me in plain view, i got down from my car and inspected the damage on my front bumper. to my relief, i saw that the damage was very minimal and so i proceeded to talk to the bus driver. what surprised me however was how courteous and magalang the driver was, totally apolegitic and sorry for the trouble that he caused me. needless to say i was really baffled albeit in a pleasant way, as to the way the driver was acting. i was expecting the usual argument and 'palusot' that the driver would be doing. then it dawned on me, the driver and everyone else on the bus saw that i was carrying! upon realizing this, i felt so ashamed (lest they think that i was flaunting my pistol on purpose) that i just told the driver that it was no problem and that he should just be more careful next time. i boarded my car and went my way...!
    :)

3. Allegra

Allegra

Deep undercover ako kanina , part of the special officer exchange between the DEA and Miami Dade PD
    May set up na meeting between me and a high level dealer based in Munti by the name of Tolits Pibols at their safehouse
    Pagdating ko , all the crew's top guns were there , mukang may celebration at may na score na malaki nung weekend
    Everyone was armed and ready to rock and roll
    I was unarmed but switched on , didnt want the merchandise jacked before the op has even begun .
    I had 5 keys( kilos ) of X, 10keys of PPP,and 15 keys of F1 in dutch chocolate and wild berry flavor in the trunk of my ferrari
    Once I told Tolits I could guarantee supply and delivery, and he had Area 5 and NCR as his territory , nag kaayus na agad
    Intel was right , demand for the F1 was high
    The meet was a success with no shots fired from the trigger happy group
    First shipment by nxt week.
    High tailed it outta there

4. atmarcella

atmarcella

galing talaga ni sonny crocket!!:supergrin:

5. vega

vega

Ok I'll play. I haven't tell this to anyone, not even my family.

It was late one night and I was on my way home but I was feeling sleepy on the long drive so I decided to pass by one convenient store to buy coffee. I was looking at some other items when 2 other guys walked in and went directly to the cashier. One pulled a pistol and the other one a revolver amd demanded all the cash in the register. They didn't noticed me behind the rack and I left my celphone in my truck. I was carrying my G22 with 10+1 and an extra mag in my hip. The cashier was a little slow giving in to the demand and the pistol guy pistol whipped him in the face. After they got the money, pistol guy took him to the back of the store and I heard shot fired.

That tells me they don't want any witness, I was ready to run to the door but revo guy saw me and told me to come near the register. Pistol guy was coming towards me and they didn't see me pull out my carry piece and after pistol guy rounded the corner of the aisle I shot him twice in the chest. By the look on his face he didn't exprect it. Good for him, the poor cashier didn't expect it either.

Revo guy was startled but came back to his sense ad started shooting at me. I believe he fired 3 rounds and I can't run towards the door because I'll be exposing myself. I decided to stay and shoot it out with him and hope that he doesn't have more ammo om him.

What I didn't realize was they had 2 more buddies outside. Both of them came running in when they heard more shots. One carries a pistol and the other one a sawed off shotgun. They were about 10 feet behind me and I didn't even had the time to react. Both of them let all hell loose on me. It's scary looking at the wrong end of a .45ACP but a lot scarier looking at the end of a 12g shotgun.
    I could never forget the snicker the shotty guy had when he was pumping the gun.

6. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

vega,
    what happened next, im assuming all's well. since ur alive telling us the story.

7. vega

vega

What kind of a question is that????
    How can one survived being pummeled in the back with a 45 and a 12ga shotgun???

Of course I died!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

8. Allegra

Allegra

sssshhhh.... I'm Burnett , undercover e

9. kristiansen

kristiansen Birdwatcher

10. 9MX

9MX Rei!

so you're a ghost:laughabove:

kung ikaw sana si lito lapid o di kaya si dante varona:supergrin:

11. sundancekid

sundancekid

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

12. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Epekto siguro nung herbalife shake mo 'yan...hahaha :supergrin:

13. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

'Langya ka akala ko totoo. :supergrin:

14. jojo_G19

jojo_G19

hahahhhahhaa, akala ko nagising ka na after that :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

15. atmarcella

atmarcella

heheheheheehhe

16. atmarcella

atmarcella

galing mo talaga fafa V:rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: