CCW Holster (On Person & Purse Options) - Sig P365

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by CC268, Jun 5, 2020.

1. CC268

CC268

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the help on my previous thread. Decided to pull the trigger (no pun intended) on two Sig P365s - one for my wife and one for myself. But don't worry! There will be a Glock in the near future :D

I have never conceal carried before. I did a ton of research on this a few years back, but I don't honestly remember the conclusions I came to. I do remember looking closely at AlienGear, Crossbreed, etc. Seems like there are a million different options out there. Also the decision between Appendix Carry, etc. I'm just not sure where to start.

I'd prefer to not cheap out and start out with something of good quality - I can always try more holsters later, but I need to start somewhere.

For my wife, I'd like to start out with some sort of purse holster - CrossBreed has a cool option called the Purse Defender.

Any suggestions for myself and my wife (purse options) are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. bababoris

bababoris

Appendix carry for me was a game changer.

Knightfall customs holster. Own 3 of them.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

Check out Coronado Leather for gun purses. Expensive, but top quality. I carry my 365 in a Milt Sparks Criterion at 3:30. It just disappears.

4. CC268

CC268

Thanks guys!

5. hardluk1

hardluk1

bababoris ZT0350 . Good taste in folders .

cc268 .. man up and make a choice as there most be 30 or 40 good holster makers that people like and then a number of models with each maker . There is NO best holster only those that work well for you but as I noted in another forum Go By a desantis sof-tuck to start with may be for both of you . IF your Wife wants a carry purse let HER order the model SHE wants . Since you all ready assume she will like the p365 stop there , let her choice her carry purse if she wants one but she may carry on her body as much as possible with experience .

Now your wife Might like a garter&belt holster for when a dress and small purse is preferred but she might end up carrying on her side as my 5-2 wife prefers with her P365xl at 3:00 .

bababoris likes this.
  6. James Dean

James Dean

I found my P365 fits perfect in my G42's Alabama pocket holster. It even carries well with the 12 round mag.