CCW, changing address

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by blackbeast, Jun 11, 2007.

1. 4sarge

4sarge Millennium Member

as an addendum - I went in person to ISP to change mine. Girl didn't seem interested in issuing a new permit, I insisted but had to wait and have it mailed to me. Her explanation was that printer system had to process licenses that were in que, so basically I had to wait my turn. Not disappointed, I think having the correct address info on your permit is a plus ;)

2. hiram2005p0

hiram2005p0

I changed mine and like has been said you only get a new permit if you pay for it. Never had a problem, if I am asked about the difference, I tell them I changed it with ISP and that's all they want to know.:thumbsup:BTW all mine was done on the phone.:)

3. boilergonzo

boilergonzo

I just moved. I was told to fax, email, or mail in my information (full name, DOB, permit #, old and new address).

The lady was nice, and said she would send confirmation of the update to me via email, since I was emailing mine in. No charge.

After reading the State Code, since I did notify them in writing of the change, I have complied. As soon as I get confirmation email, I will print and save, but other than that, I think I am finished.

4. Scutter01

Scutter01

Personally, I would send it registered mail so I have a record that the request was sent (and received), but I do that with all important correspondence.