close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CB Supertuck w/ Extended Slide release?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by beequick, May 2, 2010.

1. beequick

beequick

Does anyone have this combo? I want to add an extended slide release on my g19 but I'm not sure if it will affect my ability to draw from my supertuck. Anyone know for sure?

2. rfd339

rfd339

Im installing a ESR on my g27 and don't see where it would affect it. I'll see how it does this week.

3. Ryan-17

Ryan-17

I have one on my g19 and a cross breed super tuck and have only one problem...... i love it so much i need another one for a different gun.

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  4. robinsok

robinsok

I don't know about the slide release, but if you have an extended Mag release it is a problem. Got my dad a supertuck for his 19 for christmas, and with that mag release, you slip the gun in the holster and the mag hits the floor. Don't know if you have one, but thought i'd throw it out there.

5. Scamp

Scamp Geaux Tigers!

Mine doesn't pose a problem at all, but yeah, the extended mag release is not a good idea.

6. beequick

beequick

Thanks for the responses folks. Looks like the slide release will be next on the list. Yeah, after all the negatives I've heard about the ext mag release, I'm not even going to bother

7. Troy106

Troy106

The extended mag release is not an issue, I have it on the supertuck, all you have to do before you order is to let them know and they will do a special cut, I didn't do that at first and then had to send it back, they did great work and was very willing to work the holster to what I need, I have XS big dots so the enlarged and angled the top very well done, the extended mag release was pushing the leather so they had a special cut for me.