1 - 20 of 19482 Posts

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Cool Cat
12,111 Posts
Do we really need a new thread every Saturday?

Reactions: 9jeeps

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Do we really need a new thread every Saturday?
I like these "caturday" threads. At least it puts all the fruits in one basket so tp speak.:tongueout:

I know who I am not going camping with at least. :tongueout: When a full grown man waits breathlessly all week for 'caturday' and then looks at pics of kittens up to their old hijinks with delight, well, lets just say I wouldn't want to drop the soap in the shower around him.:rofl: I just kidding you big fairies.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
When a full grown man waits breathlessly all week for 'caturday' and then looks at pics of kittens up to their old hijinks with delight, well, lets just say I wouldn't want to drop the soap in the shower around him.:rofl: I just kidding you big fairies.

You mean you would drop the soap? :faint:

:rofl::tongueout::rofl:

·
Banned
5,578 Posts

·
Registered
32,867 Posts
Molly yesterday.
She grew up to be one beautiful cat, Tim. :thumbsup:

I like these "caturday" threads. At least it puts all the fruits in one basket so tp speak.:tongueout:

I know who I am not going camping with at least. :tongueout: When a full grown man waits breathlessly all week for 'caturday' and then looks at pics of kittens up to their old hijinks with delight, well, lets just say I wouldn't want to drop the soap in the shower around him.:rofl: I just kidding you big fairies.

Call me what you will, but I for one really like seeing other people's kitties. Especially since I haven't seen my own since September.

·
WWJMBD?
2,247 Posts
1 - 20 of 19482 Posts