291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This tastes like crap.

walkin man

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See if you can understand what I'm saying.

walkin man

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
It amuses me to no end when somebody who doesn't know cats is here to see ours "fighting" and comments "they are killing each other!!!!" :supergrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by misskitty5077
It amuses me to no end when somebody who doesn't know cats is here to see ours "fighting" and comments "they are killing each other!!!!" :supergrin:
Yup. Just as good is "What's that noise? Sounds like a stampede, I thought cats moved quietly." when the boys (See "Tha arrogance of youth" thread) start chasing each other through the house at speed. Thundercats indeed.

And there's the ever-popular standoffish to strangers myth. Ben has a thing for walking up to strangers in the house, getting up on his back feet and hooking onto your belt with his fronts (did I mention that he's a very looooooong cat?) and trying to jam his head into your front pocket just for grins.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yup. Just as good is "What's that noise? Sounds like a stampede, I thought cats moved quietly." when the boys (See "Tha arrogance of youth" thread) start chasing each other through the house at speed. Thundercats indeed.
I have a herd of elephants go up and down my hall daily...usually at about 3 AM. They're awfully cute elephants though... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts