Cashier, 91, finishes shift after being punched

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by DonGlock26, Mar 14, 2010.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...YOAiQU&usg=AFQjCNGekYs-nB-ZtJXxxhUqFL_eEvByPw

Cashier, 91, finishes shift after being punched

(AP) – 2 days ago

EAST NORTHPORT, N.Y. — A 91-year-old New York pharmacy cashier refused medical attention and went back to work after a thief punched her. Florence Critelli grabbed the man's hand and screamed when he reached over and grabbed cash from her cash register at the Rite Aid in East Northport on Long Island. He punched her in the chest, knocking her down, before fleeing. "He hit me good," Critelli said.

But she refused to leave work early. She said she didn't want to just "sit there and be bored."

After finishing her shift Thursday, she insisted on driving herself home.

Critelli, who has seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren, said if police catch the guy, she wants to "smack him."

:supergrin:

2. carnold724

carnold724

"Critelli, who has seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren, said if police catch the guy, she wants to "smack him."

And I think as part of his sentencing she should be allowed too... :thumbsup:

3. itstime

itstime

4. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Deceased

one hopes after being dissuaded by a determined 91 year old granny, he takes up another line of work not so risky. he ain't cut out for robbin places.

5. glock192327

glock192327 Where is eye

I'd pay a grand, just to see the little woman beat on the pisshead for five minutes...

6. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

O'rlly? :rofl:

I think she should have the availability of his head for a soft ball. Smack him good with the bat for punishment, just once.

And, then a paddling on the behind with a wooden or plexiglass paddle with holes drilled in to make it easier for her to administer discipline. I think that would fit the crime.

And, a hired security firm of her choosing with his payment for it, to do the same to him if he is caught on the premises again.

Or, he should at least wear a sign in Times Square that says, "I tried to rob Granny and Granny beat me up.", for a period not to exceed his life expectancy and no less than ten years, pending good behavior. That might even be better.

7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

This cretin that punches an old lady gets no quarter... he even flinches in the wrong direction (and they are all wrong)... he gets it.

Go get'em brothers. This cannot be tolerated.

8. glock192327

glock192327 Where is eye

Roger that, and in that order.....:steamed: