Casey MUST Go!!!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by NitLion, Feb 9, 2013.

1. NitLion

NitLion

Part of Sen. Casey's response to my letter!!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  2. jeffb1911

jeffb1911

He was in possession of an assault rifle, but never brought it into the school. Too many legislators are forgetting they have a spine to use when these decisions are being made!

3. fran m

fran m

I just sent him an email. We will see how he responds. I expect nothing but an acknowledgement.

4. rv4driver

rv4driver

"After much reflection and careful study of the issue"

Apparently not to include actually studying the issue...no "assault rifle" with "up to 30 round magazine" was used. So, what exactly did his careful review include? Sitting on his thumb?

5. A6Gator

A6Gator

If you look in the dictionary under "******nozzle," his picture is in there...:supergrin:

6. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

i have to laugh. i said he was a flip flopping scumbag before he got elected. then the rubes of our commonwealth re-elect him.

the level of stupid in pa has gotten way out of control. he was the first politician to stump for obozocare, cap and trade, and not until he whores himself out to gun control do people notice?

yes, he needs to go, so does that skank allyson schwartz. but she'll either get re-elected, or run for senate. she's so anti gun, it's frightening.

7. NitLion

NitLion

He was elected on name recognition alone the first time around - wouldn't even debate his opponent and actually made few public appearances. His name recognition to me was that his father was the Gringe who jumped the line for organ transplants:
    http://www.organselling.com/thecase.htm

8. SGT67

SGT67 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, I got the same automated Dbag response from him as well as one about his support for Obummercare from a different petition I signed recently. This jerk doesnt even realize the PA constitution is even more specific stating The right to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE QUESTIONED.
    We have to Limit the terms on these Career scumbags and take away their cushy pensions and lifetime healthcare packages so they have to live like the rest of us do, in reality.

9. pag23

pag23 NRA Life Member

I got the same cut & paste email.. with an update about the Feinstein bill added in.

I hope he gets voted out of office as I'll be casting my vote against him and I'll ask my friends and family to do the same.