close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CARVER Mounts at Conyers

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BCarver, Sep 26, 2002.

1. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I will have a display on Saturday that will show all of the CARVER Mounts PLUS a showing of the NEW Aimpoint mount!!! Stop by the display at the pavillion.

If you are wanting a special color arrangement for your mount, any model, just let me know and we will make one up for at "no extra charge".

PLUS, in conjunction with Custom Glock Racing and Winchester, the side shoot will have a couple of CGR's custom guns armed with CARVER Mounts, one Weaver w/PDP5 and one with a C-More, to be used for the side shoot, using Winchester ammo. Soooooooooooo, bring some extra money for the side shoot!!!

See ya at Conyers,
    Bobby
    B&B Enterprise
    "Home of the CARVER Mounts"

2. Dnew

Dnew Just Senior

Boy, do I wish I could make this one...Oh well. Someday soon Bobby...

Dee :) :) :)

3. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

cant wait to see that new aimpoint mount.

4. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

You should of seen the smile on Jeff's face when Bobby showed him the latest Aimpoint model! :)

5. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Let me be the first one to say, that Aimpoint mount is the coolest looking thing Ive saw. Low to the gun, great balance. And soon to be on my U/L gun.
    Jerry ,I hope you and the other guys didnt notice the drell, running down the side of my mouth. I cant wait to get mine.
    I think Bobby has hit the mark good ,with this mount. Its well made, puts the scope down close to the gun, and good balance. The best of both worlds.

Thanks to Bobby for a great mount.

6. PostalGlock'n

PostalGlock'n

Can anybody post some pics of these mounts? I'm going crazy trying to find a mount for my new frame G20.

I bought a Aimtech G20/21 mount but didn't know it wouldn't work on the new frame. So if anybody wants one at a $20 savings do a search in the Parts For Sale.

7. BCarver

PostalGlock'N
    The first production of the CARVER Mount will only fit the small frame models like the 17, 17C, 17L, 24, 24C, 31, 31C, 34 and 35.

We are working on the Big Frame model to be released in January. The Hunter Model, for the Big Frame models, will look this but will mount the sight a bit higher to allow for front and rear sights to remain on the slide. As soon as we get the Hunter Model ready to release, we will make an announcement on the Website www.bb-enterprise.biz

We appreciate your interest and know that the wait will be worth it!!
    Thanks,
    Bobby

8. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

WOW, it looks like at least 7 of the top 10 Unlimited/master entries at Conyers were using the new Carver mounts.;)

9. BCarver

Coach,
    You are right!!! It appears that it has become the mount of choice!!

The CARVER Mount contributed to one of my "best overall" performances at Conyers. (43.82) Thanks to its ability to steady the dot, position the scope low over the slide and stabilize the frame, I was fortunate enough to contribute a 9.30 total plate time to my score.

Thanks to all of the Masters that helped me develop the mount. Without your input and ideas, it would still be a piece of aircraft aluminum lying in a backroom somewhere.

Thanks to:
    Dale Rhea
    Dan Johnson
    Don Dyer
    Jerry Worsham
    Matt Kartozian
    Mike Finch
    Philip Dedmon
    Tom Constanza

Best regards,
    Bobby Carver
    GSSF Master Class Competitor